Comeback

Out of everything that could be happening that week, having Sue Sylvester as an honorary member of the glee club was not something Winnie would ever expect.

"This can't be happening." Tina mumbled as shocked as Winnie.

"Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Artie agreed.

"Guys!" Mr. Schue protested. "It's not up for discussion, okay? Now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

"I mean... Just wanky..." Santana smirked.

"And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." The teacher continued.

"Sympathy? From us?" Mercedes scoffed. "Nuh uh."

"Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable." Quinn nodded.

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana said.

"You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home, Air-bags, cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies." Coach Sylvester glared at Santana who frowned, offended.

"Guys!" Mr. Schue said. "Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst."

"Let me break it down for you." Coach Sylvester said as she turned to look at the kids. "I am no longer a threat to you people, alright? I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... Is that too much to ask?"

"Guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us for the week." Mr. Schue said, as the kids all sighed, clearly not happy with that arrangement at all. "Now, I received a envelope in the mail today. I know that we're facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals."

"Sweet Porcelain..." Coach Sylvester mumbled.

"And it looks like this year, we face Oral Intensity again."

"They cleaned our clock last year." Mercedes groaned.

"It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it." Mr. Schue said. "This year's theme: anthem. Now who can tell us who what an anthem is?"

"It's the bottom of an ant's pants." Brittany said.

"So close, so close." Mr. Schue shook his head. "No, an anthem is an epic song filled with a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself – even bigger than the person performing it."

"Mr. Schue?" Sam called, raising his hand as everyone stopped and turned to look at him.

Winnie had to take a double-take. Now, when it came to fashion, Sam Evans was no great connoisseur but at least he dressed alright. But today, there was something different about his outfit... Something off. And what in the hell had he even done to his hair?

"Oh, hey Sam." Mr. Schue said, clearly as surprised. "I didn't even notice your new haircut..."

"Yeah, I've been looking at a new image for my one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience." Sam announced as he moved to stand of all of the kids.

"The what now?" Winnie breathed out a laugh as Quinn shook her head, clearly unamused by her boyfriend's actions.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look... Even ... Bigger..." Puck said, as everyone laughed and Sam just rolled his eyes.

"Let her speak." Coach Sylvester said.