Kissed

[THE FOLLOWING DAY]

After cleaning and changing yourself, you went downstairs to say good morning to your parents and the Parks, but you found out they had left to take a spot at the beach while you and the two brothers were still asleep. "Uhm, good" you mumbled to yourself as you read their note on the fridge. You then started looking for the blender to prepare a smoothie, but something else caught your attention.

It was a glass with picked daisies which you knew they were from the back yard. There was a piece of paper folded under it, and a message on it.

Y/n, I'm sorry for being such a dick to you, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please, take these cute flowers as an apology gift and ignore the fact that I killed them *sad face*. I'll buy you candies if this is not enough.

~Jimin

An unconscious smile peeked on your lips as you read the last part. Even though you still remembered he made you feel like shit the previous night, you couldn't help but think he had been thoughtful and woke up early to do that kind gesture for you. "He does know how to be cute, though." So, you put the flowers to the side and proceeded to make three smoothie bowls, planning to decorate them so they would look aesthetic, as you liked.

It took you about fifteen minutes and then you went upstairs to wake the two sleeping beauties. You knocked on Jimin's door, louder than you should have, hoping to upset him as a sort of childish revenge for what he told you the night before. After that, you walked to Taehyung's bedroom and, not knowing why, you hesitated before knocking, still remembering the awkward moment of silence after what he had told you the previous night. Oh, come on, don't make a big deal out of it and forget about it.

They both growled loudly, making you chuckle for how similar they were.

"GET UP, BREAKFAST IS READY!" you screamed and opened both of their doors before running away, downstairs.

"Yah!" exclaimed Jimin as soon as he entered the kitchen, with messy hair and sleepy eyes. "Don't you have a gentle way of waking people up? Like, with sweet words and maybe a kiss?"

"I do, but you don't deserve them" you scrolled your shoulders and continued eating your breakfast, sitting at the table and not looking at Jimin.

He scratched the back of his neck, appearing uncomfortable as he stood in front of you. "Didn't you see the flowers and the note?"

"Do you think killing flowers will make me forgive you?" you arched your eyebrows at him, trying to look as serious as possible, just to tease him.

"Well..." he pouted and sat down, looking adorable. "I thought it was a cute gesture, I'll have to buy you candies then."

You looked down at your bowl and smiled, not wanting to tell him that it did not matter anymore. He did hurt you, you couldn't deny it, but you also knew how to appreciate people who acknowledged their mistakes – holding grudges was not part of your character, you believed that it was pointless and that it ruined relationships. Plus, you were going to spend the whole summer with Jimin, you did not want people to feel uncomfortable around you and him just because you fought.

Suddenly, while you were lost in your thoughts, a beanie was placed on your head and pulled down until it covered your entire face, almost making you choke for the surprise. "Next time you wake me up like a savage, I'm going to lock you in the bathroom" that was Taehyung speaking and, obviously, he was also the one who had covered you face.

You took off the beanie and gave him a death stare. "I was eating, idiot. I could have choked."

"And I was sleeping, dumbass."