You'll be mine

You:
Guess who I'm going on vacation with.

Jess:
Who?

You:
Park Jimin.

Jess:
😳😳
Lock your panties

You:
Dumbass
No, but for real
Why did my parents have to suddenly do a reconciliation party with his family?
I was perfectly fine with not seeing him to dinner for the past 5 years.

Jess:
Well, I guess it was destiny
How long will you stay away for?

You:
3 freaking months.
Same little town we used to go when we were kids

Jess:
Ohh that cute place.
Wasn't it also the same place where he kissed you for the first time?😂

You:
YAH
We were 12, it doesn't count

Jess:
He was a flirt even back then

You:
Ugh, whatever
Just keep in touch with me
I'm afraid I'll be wanting to kill him every 5 seconds

Jess:
I bet so, but look at the positive side

You:
There is a positive side?

Jess:
😂
Yea, what if he turns out to be a really cool guy?
And you fall in love 🥰

You:
Do I look like the kind of person who could possibly fall for Park Jimin?
🙂

Jess:
No, nevermind

You:
Good

Jess:
But, you know, summer is magic, you never know what could happen.

You:
I hate summer, nothing will happen.

Jess:
You're soooo pessimistic

You:
I was born this way.

-

"Y/n, are you ready?" your mum entered your room in a rush, wearing a long floral dress that left her ankles out, showing her brown, laced sandals. She looked fresh and ready for the summer, which you weren't.

You flinched for the sudden noise of the door banging against the wall.  "Geez mum, calm down, it's not like the police is chasing us."

"No, but the Parks are waiting for us outside."

You turned to look at her with a frown, stopping from tying your shoes for a moment. "Why? Don't they know the road?"

"We decided to go with the same car, didn't I tell you?" she picked up one of your suitcases and headed towards the exit, followed by you.

"No?" you answered, feeling like all of the happiness had been suddenly sucked out of your body. Yes, you were dramatic. "I'll have to share a car with the annoying Park Jimin?"

"Y/n, don't be rude" she pointed her index finger at you, putting a death stare on her face. "There will also be his younger brother Taehyung, you used to get along well."

"Yes, ages ago" you mumbled, sulky. "People change mum, I bet he's as annoying as his brother now."

"You should have come the other day at their place, Taehyung turned out to be a really nice and handsome guy" she commented while bending down to tie her shoes better. Taehyung was Jimin's younger brother but you had few to none memories of the time spent with him.