Mean sarcasm

"Don't you know how to knock?" Taehyung didn't seem to bothered by your appearance. In fact, he looked like he couldn't care less, and the fact that he was half naked in front of you was apparently not a problem.

"I thought you were leaving" you gulped and used every bit of your strength not to look down at his torso. It was a... distraction, and you weren't sure you would've been able to hold a conversation with him while staring at his body.

Taehyung didn't reply, he just slowly walked towards you until the tip of his toes touched yours. He was that close.

You lifted your chin up in order to look at his face and understand what his intentions were. Wrong move. Your face was now too close to his. "Don't you know you have to lock the door before taking a shower?"

"And prevent you from enjoying the show?" his lips curved into a smirk, and he looked like he was having a great time teasing you (you noticed he was particularly amused whenever you struggled because of him).

Ignoring his question (to save your mental health, actually), you continued talking to keep your mind busy. "I thought I was guilty for entering like that, but you never said you were going to take a shower. In fact, you let me believe you were going out."

Taehyung scrolled his shoulders with an annoying, childish smile. "Oops."

"You should lock the door next time to avoid... to avoid..." your brain lagged momentarily when you noticed him leaning forward, reaching out his hand towards your waist. "What are you doing?"

He didn't wrap an arm around your waist, as you expected. "Nothing" he answered, now with an innocent smile, which you didn't know if to consider cute or creepy, given the fact that he almost never smiled. Then, he pulled back without saying anything else.

You frowned as you realised your heartbeat had increased again when he was so close to you. Man, I won't even be surprised if one of these days I'll get a heart attack because of one of the brothers.

Taehyung then put his hands behind his back and went back to his annoying smirk, before taking a few steps back.

Even if you had no idea what the heck was going through his mind, you didn't want to spend another minute in there. The thought of your parents catching you coming out of the bathroom, while Taehyung was only wearing a towel was terrifying. "I'll leave" you announced before turning towards the door, mentally celebrating because you didn't even glare at his exposed chest.

"Good luck with that."

"Hm?" you turned your head to him with a confused look, stopping with your hand right on the handle. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing" he shook his head, and his amused expression made you suspect of his weir behaviour. He looked exactly like your little cousin – when she broke a very expensive vase, she would act all innocent and smile all the time; her parents knew she did something wrong, but they couldn't tell until they walked into the living room and saw the mess.

"I seriously have no idea what goes through your mind, but never mind. I don't even want to understand" you took a deep breath and finally decided to open the door and leave. As you did that, you could perfectly imagine Taehyung's smile growing bigger because of his little trick. You stayed still, facing the door with eyes closed while trying not to turn and slap him. "Give me the key."

He just chuckled, making it harder for you to stay calm.

So, you faced him with annoyed expression and extended your hand. "Give me the key."