Panic mode

While walking back home after hearing what Jihyo had said you felt like a big, heavy stone had just been placed on your chest. It was one of the most confusing situations you had ever been in, except for math classes, and you had no idea how to react to it.

Were you supposed to keep that to yourself or tell someone?

Does she really have another boyfriend who knows nothing about what she's doing here with Jimin and Taehyung?

But if she does, why would she kiss the two brothers? I'm not blind, I can perfectly remember the scene. She kissed both of them.

Your mind was such a mess and you felt like your brain was going to expode from all that thinking. I shouldn't even care about all of this. I mean, it's not like I care if Jimin will be depressed or if Taehyung will become colder than he already is.

But you were just trying to fool yourself. You did care about them, even if you didn't want to admit it. You did worry about Jimin not being as lively as he was and Taehyung growing colder if that Jihyo girl was really playing some dirty game with all of them. Plus, you felt like you were already too far into all of that to back off, but the big question was one: what were you supposed to do?

"Ugh!" you exclaimed out loud and decided to just stop thinking about that for the moment. The fact that you thought over and over again about something was so frustrating! You weren't able to spend more than five minutes without your mind going back again to that topic. "Just stop y/n. Stop."

-

Around 5 p.m. you finally got home and noticed your parents still hadn't returned. They were having more fun than you, going out every day and coming back only at night. "Thankfully they don't expect me to follow them everywhere" you told yourself as you took off your shoes and went upstairs. As you were going up the stairs you realised you still hadn't seen Taehyung that day, which made you wonder if he had left his room at all.

As if he had heard your thoughts, he exited his room with a backpack on one shoulder. He was wearing a white tee and dark green shorts, and even like that he looked too handsome to be real. He stopped at the top of the stairs when he noticed you coming up, and you both exchanged a look which made it clear that there was some sort of tension between the two.

"Hey" you mumbled, turning to the side and attaching your back to the wall. You were basically sliding sideways towards your room to avoid any contact with him. You knew it was damn weird, but you had already done it and couldn't go back.

"Hi" he answered with his deep voice, and you couldn't really tell what he was feeling.

To avoid an embarrassing silence, your eyes landed on his backpack and then at him to ask him a question. "Are you going somewhere?"

"No, I'm carrying a backpack because it makes me look cool."

Your intention of engaging a decent conversation with him disappeared as soon as he opened his mouth. So, you rolled your eyes and walked past him. "Talk to me again when you stop being so annoying and sarcastic."

Taehyung scoffed, as if he couldn't care less. "As if I cared so much about talking to you" he didn't add anything else and walked down the stairs.

You didn't hear the front door opening, but you didn't care too much about that and entered your room. "As iF I cArEd sO mUcH aBoUt TaLkiNg tO yOu" you mocked him and harshly closed the door. "He's so irritating, gosh!" you exclaimed and threw your bag on the bed out of frustration. It ended up bouncing and falling on the floor, which frustrated you even more. "Who the hell does he think he is?" you decided non to pick the bag and just throw yourself on the bed instead, kicking the air like a kid.