PROLOGUE

DATE:24/2/2029
TIME:10:00 A.M.
LOCATION:South Sea China,Vietnam port

There are tons of warship ranging from corvette to the aircraft carrier from each nation in the region.Many attendees wearing their own navy uniform singing national song turn by turn starting from Malaysia and so on.After that,the attendees sing the song,all of them sit on the chair provided from Vietnam.Few moment later Vietnam

Prime Minister:"Today is the day we fellow South east asia nation for the thirteenth time maritime training excersice event in the region.China claims about the South China Sea maybe laid down for a moment but we will not falter...."

As the prime minister giving his opening speech.Suddenly a huge storm appear at port,catching people over there off guard.

Obviously, this incident is not normal. How can a sunny day suddenly hit a hurricane. In addition, this hurricane is so strong that it can compete with the hurricane hit by Japan or the United States. Winds can reach 200km per hour or maybe more that still in calculating.

All personnel immediately evacuate from place where the opening event took place.Many people are at panic state and some of them injured.

Vietnam Sailor 1:"Sir how about our's and ally ship.It is ok to leave them over there.?"

Vietnam Sailor 2:"We should go there since that place the closes with us.Who's with me"

Vietnam Sailor 3:"Hey man,are you crazy..?!!"

Thailand Sailor:"Hey we should go there and make sure nothing happen to them wow wow...?!!!"

Thailand Captain:"Hanging there buddy,reach my hand..!!"

(Note:Each one of them speak in their native language.No tenken or something logic here yet)

Manny of the sailor try to reach the ship but storm to strong,preventing them to move further.But they still do not give in.Sailor who grew up on the sea with their ship think as their home desperately to get closer.

Many of their comrade who did not sway by emotional feeling taking their friend by force to safer places.Something unthinkable has happen during the chaos.

Some people:"{In english}Every body..!!!Look over there"

Philippine captain:"What in world"

Hundred to thousand of tons warship has suddenly and magically floating. One by one lift by the storm and fly to the sea where the opposite the storm strike.Even Thai aircraft carrier which one of the heaviest in the fleet also face the same fate.

Philippine captain:"My gosh.. Government surely chew me to the dead.Our prized ship just fly into the sky.Fu●king thousand tons of warship just flying to fu●king sky...!!!!"

Malaysia captain:"My shiiiippp!!!!"
As his body was pulled by his subordinates by force.

Malaysia sailor 1:"Captain... follow us go to safe places.Please do not worry about it hhaaaah.."

Malaysia sailor 2:"Yeah captain haaaaaa...Its not like that ship can fly at long distance.After this over,we can find and repair her...PLEASE DO NOT RESIST...!!!"

Indonesia sailor 2:"Aaaaaa... captain. Its that our submarine and frigate ship just fly right now?"

Indonesia sailor 3:"Naahh...that probably Malaysia sub and other ship might be the Philippine.Now let hurry to save zone right now"

Many indonesia sailor and marine run might all their might but couple of people still standing while holding the object so as not to fly as a result of strong winds.One of the of course the captain of the submarine.