2. Terrified

Taehyung was still in bed late into the morning, I wouldn't blame him though, he spent most of the night singing and dancing. There was a tracker in that usb and he didn't know it, he had absentmindedly pocketed something he usually would leave behind. He must have been so distracted by the huge sum of cash he held in his hand.

By the time Jungkook had reached the apartment, Taehyung had started to stir awake but was still asleep. Jungkook picked the lock of the apartment and slowly pushed the door open, trying not to cause any noise. He felt weird having to search through someone's belonging's, he wasn't a petty thief like this guy. He got into the apartment without making any noise and tiptoed his way to the bedroom. Taehyung slept with his door wide open leaving Jungkook to have full view of the pick pocket curled up in the sheets.

Jungkook pulled his gun out aimed it at the innocent looking boy, slowly taking steps closer. Taehyung's eyes slowly flickered open, widening once he saw the intruder standing next to his bed. He shrieked, quickly sitting up in bed and gripping his bed sheets tight. "Don't move anymore, or you'll get a bullet between your eyes." Jungkook said with a deep, serious voice. Tears began to pool in Taehyung's eyes and his breathing got heavier. Jungkook sighed "where is the usb?" He simply asked.

Taehyung's head was filled with panic, he'd never had a gun pointed at his head before. "W-what u-usb?" He stuttered, his shaky hands wiping a stray tear from his cheek. Jungkook had little patience, he wanted the job done as soon as possible. He moved closer and grabbed Taehyung's delicate arm, pulling him out of the bed and onto his feet. Taehyung let out a crying scream as he's dragged by the intruder into the living room of his apartment.

"P-please n-no." He whimpered.

"Just tell me where the usb is." Jungkook said as he pressed the gun to Taehyung's temple. Teahyung thought hard about any usb, he didn't own a computer or laptop. His eyes widened when he remembers what he stole yesterday "oh that! It's in the first drawer over there!" He shouted, desperately wanting this guy to leave. Taehyung pointed to the direction and Jungkook hastily walked over to them, keeping the gun pointed on the crying pickpocket.

Jungkook opened the drawer and spotted the usb, grabbing it and putting it in his pocket. He let out a heavy breath, something about this job didn't feel right. He looked back at Taehyung about to pull the trigger when his phone alerted him to a change in the job. Taehyung watched as the assassin took out his phone, reading a text maybe. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his pyjama shorts as he tried to control his nervous breathing.

Jungkook put his phone away and pointed the gun at the door, listening for any sounds. Taehyung hadn't even noticed the gun was no longer on him, his eyes were blurred from his tears. Jungkook could only hear Taehyung's sniffles and he looked at the terrified beauty with an annoyed expression. He walked over to him and held his nape, pulling him up to his feet. Tae frantically pushed back against Jungkook in an attempt to escape but his grip was too strong.

Taehyung whimpered from the pain but was silenced when Jungkook covered his mouth "shut up." The assassin coldly said as his eyes were fixed on the door. Taehyung froze with fear, heavily breathing with his nostrils as his back was pressed against the intruders chest. He was too scared to even move his arms that he had to blink away the tears.

Jungkook clicked his tongue "there." He murmured to himself as a gun shot rang off. A bullet hole could be seen in the door, smoke cascading off of it. Jungkook smirked and walked towards the door, dragging Taehyung with him. He swung the door open and what Taehyung saw made him scream into the assassins hand. Blood coated the walls and pooled at the carpet where a dead person lay. A bullet hole sat between his eyes and Taehyung noticed they also had a gun.

Dizziness took over as Taehyung felt his consciousness slowly slip away. Jungkook noticed this and removed his hand from covering his mouth. He lightly tapped his cheek "hey stay awake, don't you dare." Jungkook said and let out a sigh when he saw his eyes roll back. He was out like a light "fuck." Jungkook muttered to himself as he caught the limp body and picked him up bridal style, jogging out of the apartment complex.