4. Another job

Taehyung watched the buildings zoom by as Jungkook sped down the street. "Don't even try to run away, I can track you." Jungkook decided to say just in case he had any stupid ideas of escape.

"O-ok." Tae replied as he wiped his sweaty palms on his leather trousers. He sighed, the man had dressed him in tight leather trousers and a jumper.

Taehyung decided to brave a question "where are we going?" He asked.

"A club." Jungkook answered, eyes immensely concentrated on the road. "Oh, why?" Tae asked but bought his hand to his mouth as he didn't mean to talk so casual with the man.

Jungkook stayed quiet, ignoring the question.

He parked his car outside a club and both men got out the car. Jungkook walked around the car and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, leading him inside. Taehyung felt a real comparison with this sudden gentle touch from the usually harsh and bruising.

As it was still day time, the club was nearly empty as Jungkook lead them all the way to the back. He stopped and knocked on a door with his free hand, not even glancing at Taehyung.

The door opened to reveal three guys enjoying daytime drinking. "Ah, JK! You actually came. You're a hard man to get a hold of." The man who opened the door said with a wide smile. Taehyung looked at Jungkook "JK?" He mumbled, this was the first clue to any name he could give the mysterious man.

"Who is this with you?" The man at the door asked, looking Taehyung up and down. "He is entertainment." Jungkook replied and walked into the room with Taehyung nervously trailing behind.

The other two men saw Taehyung "woww JK! You scored with that one." They said as they stared at Tae with lust. Jungkook sat down, pulling Tae onto his lap and letting his hand rest on the flustered man's thigh.

Taehyung just froze, unsure of what to do, he didn't expect Jungkook to do this. "Just tell me what you want done." Jungkook plainly said already annoyed of these people.

"Ok, Ok! There is a rival business a few streets away and the owner harassed my son. I want him dead." The man said as he took his seat across from Jungkook.

"He also stole my car." A different man added.

Jungkook nodded at them "It will get done for a price." He said as he leaned into Taehyung's neck. "We will discuss the price over a drink." The man replied as he poured everybody a shot.

Taehyung's shaky hand went to Jungkook's chest as he felt him press a gentle kiss onto his neck. "I don't drink." Jungkook suddenly said against Taehyung's neck.

"Steal everything in his pockets." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear and pulled away to look at the men. "I bought him here to entertain you guys, he will drink the shot." Jungkook said as he nodded his head to a shocked Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly reached for the shot and picked it up, bringing it to his lips. He then let the bitter liquid run down his throat, scrunching his face at the burn. "Good boy, now go say thanks for the drink." Jungkook said and gave Taehyung a nudge.

Taehyung bit his lip with annoyance as he walked over to the other side of the table. He had done this many times to steal money, he was in his element but never with someone so thuggish. He sat on the mans lap and gave him a seductive smile "thanks daddy." He purred as he ran his hand down his chest. "You're welcome sweetheart." He replied as he let his hand squeeze the soft flesh on his thigh.

"JK, it's so thoughtful of you to bring this beauty." The man said running his hands all over taehyung's body. He was so immersed in the male on his lap, he didn't feel anything being taken from his pockets. Taehyung fake giggled to hide his discomfort and played with the man's tie.

Jungkook stood up "i'm using the bathroom, come here baby boy." He said, having to use pet names as he realised he didn't know the male's name. Taehyung gladly jumped off the perverts lap and walked out of the room with Jungkook. He followed the male to the bathroom and once they were alone he didn't hesitate to slap Jungkook across the face.

He breathed heavily with anger "what the fuck! You made me look like a slut who fucks you!" He shouted. Jungkook stood there shocked by the outburst as Taehyung had slapped him so hard that his hair had disheveled. Taehyung bought his hand up again but Jungkook stopped him, anger had built up in him too.

He pushed the weaker male against the wall and wrapped his hand tightly around his throat. "Do you think I won't hesitate to kill you! I get paid whether you're dead or alive." Jungkook shouted back as Taehyung gasped for breath. "P-please." Taehyung breathlessly said as he tried to pull Jungkook's hand away.

He loosened his hold on the male's neck and Tae wheezed in a breath, feeling his legs go weak as be rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"What was in his pockets?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung to give him support to stay stood.

"Just a phone." Tae lazily said as he felt tears build up in his eyes. He pulled the phone from his his belt and handed it Jungkook, pulling his head away from his shoulder.

Taehyung looked at him with big innocent eyes, full of tears and Jungkook suddenly felt that small guilt he had earlier on. Taehyung's neck was completely red from the force he'd used but Jungkook just quickly looked away focusing on the phone.

Jungkook got what he came for so he took Taehyung's wrist and walked them out of the club.