5. Bruised

They had returned to the apartment and Taehyung sat by himself on the sofa as silent tears fell down his cheek. His throat was sore and it even hurt to speak so he stayed silent even when crying. He was so stupid to lash out like that on someone like Jungkook, of course it wasn't going to end well.

He picked up a remote and turned the tv on, he didn't care if this 'JK' guy didn't like it.

Jungkook entered the room and looked at Taehyung's puffed, red eyes and cheeks completely wet with tears. He sighed and sat next to him, diverting his eyes to the tv "come here." Jungkook said.

Taehyung didn't want to be near him and so ignored Jungkook's words.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and pulled Taehyung onto him so he would straddle his lap. Taehyung immediately began to cry harder trying to push away from him.

"Relax!" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. He pulled out some soothing cream from his pocket and twisted the cap off. Taehyung watched as the male gently rubbed some of the cream onto his badly bruised neck. He closed his eyes at the sensation, humming as it already began to feel a little better.

He leaned into Jungkook's touch as the cream was spread. His hand unconsciously went Jungkook's shoulder, completely relaxing his body on the male. He opened his eyes and saw JK's concentration face as he rubbed the cream on, obviously trying his best not to press on too hard.

Their eyes suddenly met and they got lost in each other's eyes for a moment. Curiosity filled Jungkook as he noticed that despite all he'd done to the male before him, Taehyung held no hate or disgust in his eyes.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's gaze of curiosity but gasped when the male suddenly leaned in and captured his lips. He hesitantly returned the kiss, letting his arms wrap around Jungkook's shoulders as the kiss deepened.

Jungkook let his tongue invade Tae's mouth, exploring the wet cavern as his hands rested on the male's waist. Taehyung's hand went to Jungkook's hair, slightly tugging on it as he moaned into the kiss. Jungkook's hand's moved to Taehyung's ass and stood up, keeping a good hold on the smaller male.

He blindly walked them to his bedroom as their hungry kiss never broke. Taehyung was gently placed onto the bed as Jungkook broke the kiss at that moment, lifting up the male's jumper and pressing his lips to his delicate looking stomach.

Tae let out gasps as Jungkook left trails of kisses all over his stomach. He moaned when Jungkook rubbed his clothed member and kissed his hip bone.

Jungkook unbuttoned Tae's jeans and yanked them off as well as his underwear, immediately latching his lips on the soft looking thigh. Taehyung's face flushed red at the sudden nudity especially since he was the only one showing extra skin.

His mind clouded with pleasure when he felt Jungkook take his member in his mouth. "Ah, f-fuck." He rasped out as his hand went to Jungkook's hair.

His tongue lapped at the tip for a while but then took him whole in his mouth making Taehyung's back curve as he let out a throaty moan. Jungkook gave the flesh on Tae's thigh a slap as he bobbed his head, creating more moans to leave the male's mouth.

Jungkook let one of his hands grip on Taehyung's waist as his other hand actively caressed the sensitive skin. He heard the soft moans that left Tae's mouth and bobbed his head even faster to make them louder. He liked the sound.

Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's hair tightened when he felt the familiar heat build up, wanting to be closer. Jungkook just continued his head bobs, taking him deep in his throat as he gripped his thighs.

"I-i'm gonna..." Taehyung's raspy voice said as he came with a lewd moan. Jungkook swallowed it and wiped his mouth with his hand for the excess and climbed back on top of the male. He pressed a kiss into his shoulder as Taehyung lazily pouted, feeling tired.