3. Hostage

"Sit down and don't touch anything." Jungkook ordered with a serious face, walking into his apartment bedroom. This was the last place he wanted to bring Taehyung but he needed more guns, he didn't expect these gun fights. His phone started ringing and he quickly answered "give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill him." He seethed.

"I'm paying you a lot for you to bring him alive JK, I know you're an assassin but you're the most talented in the business." The man smoothly replied through the phone making Jungkook sigh. "Where do you want him?" He asked as he looked back into the living room, eyeing the beauty that sat on his sofa.

"I will text the address in a couple days." They answered making Jungkook's eyes widen. "A couple days?" He loudly shouted through the phone. His loudness echoed around the large apartment startling Taehyung to look at the intimidating male.

"I can't take him yet, I have other things to tend to." The composed man said through the phone and simply hung up, leaving an angry Jungkook to throw his phone on the bed.

"Fuck." He said a little less loud.

"Excuse me." A small voice was heard and Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung. His dark eyes intimidated Taehyung but not as much as they did before. "May I have a bandage? I don't want to get blood all over your sofa." He asked and Jungkook noticed that the pick pocket was gripping his arm.

He nodded and walked over to his first aid kit, picking it up and taking a seat next to the timid male. "Move your hand." Jungkook said as he tried to look at the wound. Taehyung reluctantly moved his hand away and shrunk under Jungkook's gaze.

The bullet had skimmed his arm, nothing serious.

Jungkook began to pull Taehyung's shirt off, to which he was stopped when the other pushed him away. Taehyung whined in pain as he used his wounded arm "I can't get to it properly if you keep that on." Jungkook said with an annoyed tone.

Taehyung's lip quivered, he was so vulnerable and stuck with the least caring person. He didn't like the thought of Jungkook seeing his bare skin, what if he touched him inappropriately?

Taehyung gave Jungkook a small nod, not that it mattered to Jungkook, he would have cut the shirt off of him if needed. Jungkook rolled his eyes and began to pull the shirt up, Taehyung whimpered at having to raise his arms to get the shirt off.

He threw the blood soaked shirt to the side as he began to wipe the blood away with alcoholic wipes. Taehyung hissed at every dab but the assassin ignored him, trying to get this over and done with. Jungkook reached into the first aid kit and pulled out a needle and thread, Taehyung's eyes widened.

"N-no." He shrieked, jumping away from his kidnapper. Jungkook let out an annoyed grumble as he jumped up after him and easily grabbed him.

Tears were yet again pooling in Taehyung's eyes, he hated pain. Jungkook wrestled Tae to the floor "stay still!" He shouted as the pick pocket wouldn't stop struggling against him. He sighed when he realised Taehyung was having a panic attack again. He harshly pulled Taehyung to his feet and dragged him to his bathroom.

Taehyung's breath was rugged as he whimpered at Jungkook's roughness. He was pushed against the wall as Jungkook used his free hand to fumble with something in his bathroom cabinet.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked as he pressed a hand against Jungkook's bicep. "Just stay still!" Jungkook shouted, he was already annoyed that he had to watch and protect this man for a couple days. A shiver went down Taehyung's spine at his dark tone, making him hold his breath for a second. Jungkook's hand stopped fumbling and he turned his head, making eye contact with Taehyung.