Chapter 13 ♡︎

-Doctor-" KAREN HAS FELL INTO A COMA ."

  -Drew-" Jackson boy you better get out this hospital i swear to god nigga ."

-Jackson-"I'll Be back ."

-J Drew-" Yea whatever ."

                             -BISHOP-

             " It was like we were living the same thing over again just like 18 years ago and i didn't want that to happen , I was scared as hell when they told me Karen fell into another coma she probably heard us arguing with Jackson , I don't even know why he was here trying to fight me over Karen why would he even try she's MY wife , i don't know what has gotten into him but he needs to get away ."

-Dorinda-" Karen please be okay i can't lose you god please don't take her ."

-Drew-" Dorinda calm down she's gonna be okay we just gotta pray for her to heal ".

-Dorinda-" Drew you don't understand i'm tired of my baby sister going through this ."

-Drew-" Dorinda we are all tired , she doesn't deserve this but she will make it she's a very strong woman we just have to have hope ."

-Dorinda-" Your right Drew ."

"While we all prayed here comes Jackson i told that boy to leave why is he here again i know him and karen ain't that close at the church ."

-Doctor-" Sir you cannot go in there she is in coma ."

-Jackson-" I just need to see her sir please ."

-Doctor-" I'm sorry Sir you cannot go in there."

-Jackson-" Fuck ."

-Jackson-" Bishop don't even say nothing to me bro i'm leaving so you don't have to worry."

-Drew-" Yea get to walking playa."

-Drew-" I'll be right back you guys i have to go get something from the house right quick ."

-Jacky-" Drew come right back please ."

                  " I walked out the door not even answering Jacky , I decided to head over to Rylee's house to see why she was up to not gonna lie i am missing her a-lot i know i'm wrong for leaving my wife who is in a coma for some sidechick."

-Drew-" Hello , is anybody home .?" it's me Drew Rylee are you home ? please answer ."

-Rylee-" Drew ? What are you doing here ? what do you want Drew ? shouldn't you be with the love of your life Karen .?"

-Drew-" Rylee just listen to me i miss you and i'm sorry for playing with your emotions ."

-Rylee-" Drew how i don't know if your lying ? what if we have a connection again and you end it and run back to Karen Drew at this point just stay with your wife okay ? i'm fine ."

-Drew-" Baby i'm sorry okay ? i just was going through a lot with Karen and i - i just ."

-Rylee-" You just missed Karen right ? so why not be with her i'm just a sidechick right ?"

-Drew-" Rylee let me make it up to you Baby ."

                               -JACKSON-

                         "My heart was racing for Karen i was so scared for her , I didn't want her to lose her life she's such a great woman inside and out and has been going through hell and back theses pass couple of weeks i'm praying to god she comes out this hospital healed  ."

-Doctors-"Karen is out of the coma ."

-Dorinda-" OH MY GOD THANK YOU JESUS ."

-Jacky-" Praise god , Thank you so much my sister is okay thank you thank you thank you ."

-Jackson-" Can we see her now ?"

-Doctor-" Yes one at a time though ."

-Jackson-" Okay i would like to go first ."

-Doctor-"Alright Sir go ahead ."

                 " I was so excited to see Karen i was so happy that everybody's prayers worked and she was out of that coma i knew she would make it she's very strong  ."

-Karen-" Jac-Jack-Jackson .?"

-Jackson-" Yes baby it's me i say as i hold her hand tight and hug her ."

-Karen-" You- you been here this whole    time .?."

-Jackson-" Of course i love you to much im not gonna just up and leave and not pray for you , i'm pretty sure you heard us arguing before you dropped into that coma , Karen i'm so sorry i was just angry and frustrated about what Drew did to you ."

-Karen-" Jackson- ba- baby it's fine i - und- understand your just protecting me and i appreciate it ."

-Jackson-" Karen baby are you feeling okay ? your eyes are half way shutting and your stuttering are you still hurting .?"

-Karen-" I'm fine boo , i'm just tired but be good okay ? don't do nothing stupid out there if Drew ask you questions about us just ignore alright ? i love you so much and i'm gonna be okay just promise me you won't do anything."

-Jackson-" Karen i won't , but i'm not leaving you i wanna stay in here with you ."

-Karen-" Baby i promise with everything in me i am fine don't you trust me ? i wouldn't lie to you Jackson i'm gonna be okay ."

                             -KAREN-

                           " I didn't understand how i fell into a coma out of no where , But hearing Jackson , Drew and J Drew arguing made me so upset because i couldn't do anything at all hopefully me getting really sick will teach Drew a lesson to cherish me , my first sickness did but i guess he forgot how quick he could lose me ."

-Jackson-" Yes Karen i trust you ."

-Karen-" Okay then go out there and make me even happier ."

-Jackson-" Okay baby i will ."

-Jackson-" But promise me when you get home we gone spend some nice quality time together."

-Karen-" I promise baby ."

-Jackson-" Alright na i believe you don't lie and make me have to punish you woman ."

-Karen-" You so silly ."

-Karen-" Aht boy come back here wheres my kiss ?"

-Jackson-" You right you right come here ."

-Doctor- " Karen we have some news-

-Drew- "Oh my ... fucking ... god ."