𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Date: April 20, 2049

"Happy birthday Katsuki!"Everyone said excitedly. Katsuki was finally eighteen and officially legal to do anything he wanted. Let's put a little emphasis on 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

"Thank you." He said to his classmates.  Katsuki wasn't very fond of his birthday, he actually didn't even want to celebrate this year. But this one was special. Katsuki had something planned for himself later that night.

He planned on partying, getting drunk off his rockers, and getting laid. Like you would usually do on your birthday, it was the only thing that was actually fun to do. Who wants to sit at a table and watch people awkwardly sing happy birthday to them? Exactly, no one.

A soft whine came from across the room causing everyone's heads to turn. Mitsuki was crying and looking at Katsuki with a both sad and happy look in her eyes. "My baby is growing up!" She blew into a tissue and wrapped her arms around him.

Katsuki tensed up and awkwardly hugged her back. Affection was not something he wasn't fond of... the thought of it made him gag.

"Okay, no more touching." He pushed her off and cleared his throat before standing up. "While you kids are enjoying your cake and juice boxes. I'm going out tonight and plan on getting absolutely fucked up." He stood up and grabbed his jacket, everyone chuckled except his parents.

Mitsuki's tears quickly turned into angry yells while Masaru tried his best to call her down. "Bye." He slammed the door, wasting no time at all to walk down the street to the notorious strip club, the atmosphere was bright and lively. Just the way he liked it.

"ID." A man placed a hand in front of Katsuki before he was able to fully enter the club. He rolled his eyes and showed his id, the bodyguard scoffed and looked at him. "Happy birthday." The guard jokes.

"Fuck off." He replied and shoved his ID back into his wallet before entering. Katsuki didn't waste any time going to the bar and ordering himself a row of drinks. "If I'm not walking out of this drunk off my rockers with two strippers around my arms don't let me leave." He handed the money to the bartender and she simply laughed and nodded.