𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

𝘢/𝘯 -𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 [𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘰𝘳 𝘠/𝘕 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳?

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

"Why can't everyone be like you Hades? Cute and quiet, that's all I want. Someone who can sit there, be pretty and keep their mouth shut." Katsuki scratched the puppy's head, while with his free hand he did research. He straightened his poster and adjusted his glasses to read your school website. "[First Name, Last Name] is one of Shikestku's top students, they study in the hero department and are seen to have a bright future." He leaned back in his chair and let out a long sigh.

"Why would a top student become a stripper, for the thrill of it? Do they actually need the money or something." Katsuki felt like a detective, as if he needed to figure you out. He couldn't figure out why he was so fascinated with you. He glanced over at the photo of you and Seiji.

"Hmpfh." He started to scroll down on the school website until he found the purple-haired boy, he clicked on the tab but was interrupted by a knock on his door.

"I'm busy." He said.

"You need fresh air and food. You haven't eaten in twenty hours!" Mina turned the door knob and entered clearly, not caring about the boy's privacy. "Jesus Christ, leave me alone!" Katsuki stood up from his chair ready to lash out until he saw the girl, Mina had one of his shirts, her pink sweats, not to mention a bright green face mask on.

"You need to eat, I made spaghetti. The others and I are in the living room having an at home spa day. Are you joining or not?" She placed a hand on her hip and waited for an answer. Katsuki sighed and closed his laptop before nodding his head. "I swear I'm the only one keeping y'all alive around here,"

"Take off my shirt." He mumbled while passing her.

➤ 𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Handjobs totally counts as sex!" Sero said Denki screamed laughing, almost falling out of his beanbag, Katsuki could help but chuckled at the boy's defensive comment.

"You getting your little weewee touched doesn't count as losing your virginity hun." Mina snickered, she cupped Eijiro's face and squinted before plucking one of his eyebrows.

Katsuki took a mouthful of spaghetti and smiled. He enjoyed the little time he would spend with his friends, even though half the things they do are borderline illegal. He enjoyed simple times like this. "Y'all wanna go out today, I want to get a thing from Victoria's secret and maybe smoke under the tracks." Mina stood up and looked at the four of us.

"Mina we're your friends and shit but you don't have to tell us that you want to buy a thong" Katsuki stood behind her and looked down at the girl. Mina stared up at him and crossed her arms. "Don't be an immature boy." She snapped back.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes before answering. "Shut up before I snatched that cheap ass bonnet off your head, that's why this spaghetti is nasty." He mumbled the last part... cause he knew it was a lie.

"BOY IF YOU DON'T-" before she could jump on the boy Kiri grabbed her. "Don't hurt him he was just joking! Think about all the things we can buy with his credit card!" Eijiro tried his best to calm her but it didn't seem to be working.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and called an Uber for the group. "Y'all better be ready by the time it gets here".

➤ 𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

The mall.

The place where you get all your high fashion shit and possibly stuff that you won't use. Katsuki could be in the pet store looking for a badass collar to bring home to Hadas, but instead was in a underwear shop.

"Why does this mannequin have such big tiddies?" Denki reaches up to grab them but Mina smacked his hand away. "Stop touching shit."

Denki frowned and moved his hands away, Mina shook her head and continued to browse. She went to pick up a lingerie set but her hands met another's. "My bad." A familiar voice said.

Katsuki looked up from his phone and there they were. [Name] with their friends, no less. The atmosphere completely changed when the two met eyes, [Name] ran their hand across their face and laughed in disbelief. "Why is my luck so shitty." They semi screamed.

"Hun, you can have the lingerie set, I can find another pair." Mina looked at them and quickly realized who it was. "Oh! You're one of those top students from Shikestku, do you remember us? You fought Denki like two weeks ago." She said excitedly.

[Name] laughed nervously and nodded their head. "Yes I remember, he was a charmer." [Name] gritted their teeth and avoided eye contact with everyone.

"[Name], Cami wants to get her ears pierced at Claires. And after we planned on smoking, are you done shopping or not-" Inasa joined in by accident. "Oh yea, let's leave please!" They grabbed the set and turned to leave but Mina stopped them.

"Hey! We have a really cool smoke spot. We should hang out a bit." She asked.

"Mina stop being friendly." Katsuki grabbed her forearm and yanked her closer to him while maintaining eye contact with you.

"Chill Bakugou." Eijiro placed his hands on the boy's shoulders confused on why he is so defensive. [Name] glared seeing how worked up he had gotten. "Actually, we would love to smoke with you guys! Where is this place exactly?"

After exchanging phone numbers with Mina, they set up a time to meet later that afternoon. Even though Katsuki silently protested the entire thing, Mina couldn't care less.

"It's nice to meet you Mina, and your little boy toys too. I'm sure we can be great friends." [Name] lips curved into a smirk as they made eye contact with Katsuki.

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆."