𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

(For the people who don't know smoking terminology here's a quick lesson. Blunt = weed = high, black = not weed = buzz, Roach 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐠 = really small blunt = high, vape/nic = buzz = sometimes high. Now I've only smoked a few times so please tell me if I'm wrong with any of this 🙃)

P.S.A: This story was made for my fellow negros/poc, so I do use the n word. if you are yt... deal with it ig.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 9pm
"What are we watching tonight?" Seiji stepped off your bed and looked at the tv. Cami peered over your shoulder and scrolled through different Netflix movies looking for something interesting to watch, you sat comfortably in her lap with a small bowl of 'popcorn'.

"Bride of Chucky or Seed of Chucky." Cami mumbled asked looking back at Seiji, then at the fire alarm. Cami groaned and knocked you off her lap almost making you drop the bowl. She grabbed the screwdriver from him and jumped on the bed. "You didn't disarm it right." Cami scolded him while taking out the alarm.

Meanwhile Inasa sat in your bean bag rolling up a blunt, you couldn't help but stare at him. The way his tongue slid across the tobacco wrap and how he folded it perfectly into a cylinder was attractive... or maybe you just need to get laid.

You stared at him completely dumbfounded until Inasa finally looked up at you. "If you want to fuck just say that." He leaned back and began to glide his lighter across the blunt, it was rare when Inasa was chill and playful so you weren't used to him speaking so vulgar. "I only like big dick niggas." You rolled your eyes and wrapped yourself in your blanket.

"Y/n don't play with me." Inasa said as he snatched the bowl and remote away from you, and to top it off he pushed you over and took your blanket. "Okay someone turn on the movie before Y/n hurts Inasa." Cami said while getting off the bed. You huffed and took your spot back in Cami's lap, Seiji pushed a towel under the door and opened the window to let the air ventilate.