𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

ꨄ

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺
3:45 𝘱𝘮

"Come on Hades, it's freezing out here." Izuku sighed as he waited for the dog to do his business. He pulled his hoodie over his head and gripped the doggy bag tightly.

Hades let out loud bark indicating he was finished, putting the plastic gloves on, Izuku picked up his mess. "Good boy." he said quickly and scooped the puppy up.

Izuku sighed and made his way to Katsuki's room to deliver his so-called son back to him. It has only been three days since the strip club incident and he is trying his best to make it up to his friend.

Although Katsuki didn't seem to be angry at Izuku, he could feel the uncomfortable tension each time the two spoke. Izuku let out a small sigh before knocking on his bedroom door.

"Come in." he responded after a while.

Izuku opened the door and as soon as he stepped foot inside, a wave dove body wash hit his nose. Katsuki sat at his desk, holding his phone between his shoulder and ear while typing on his laptop.

"Mama I don't care if she was a 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 I'm not interested." Katsuki hollered into the phone causing Izuku to jump quietly. He leaned his head back on the chair, listening to his mother yell back at him.

Katsuki let out a long sigh and stood up out of his chair adjusting the towel wrapped around his waist. "If your old ass hasn't reached menopause yet, maybe you should have another kid instead of worrying about grandbabies."

Katsuki motioned Izuku to sit on his bed as he started to get dressed, Izuku averted his eyes and waited patiently for him to finish his conversation.

The mother and son went back and forth with insults for a few minutes before Katsuki finally cut it off. "Ma, my phone is about to die. Call you later, love you bye." hanging up the phone he threw it on the bed beside Izuku.

Katsuki adjusted the drawstring on his joggers, and began to rummage through his closet for a shirt.

"Kat, I want to talk to you about what happened between me and Y/n. I swear it just happened, I don't know what I was doing." he started to blurt out, not giving Katsuki a chance to speak he continued on.

"I know what I did was really bad but it felt really good, and I'm so sorry that I even let it go that far! I-If it makes you feel better I got really embarrassed cause I had AllMight underwear on!"