𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖘  - 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖘 - 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆

"What have I told you about being friendly?"

Katsuki scolded the pink girl, Mina simply crossed her arms refusing to make eye contact with him. It wasn't a surprise that the boys were overprotective over her, she was like a little sister to them. She appreciated them but when it came to her social life Mina drew the line.

The rest of the boys saw no problem hanging out with you and your friends. But Katsuki wasn't taking any chances of you fucking with his friends, he knew you were conniving and would play with their feelings.

"Boy, you have three seconds to get out of my way." she shoved him out of her way, almost breaking her acrylics in the process. "I'm a grown woman and you're talking to me like I'm your child, you need to learn some manners." she ranted.

Sero covered his mouth trying not to laugh at the situation, Katsuki knew better not to get in her way. Meanwhile, you clutched your lingerie bag and watched from afar. Staring at those captivating piercing red eyes.

Don't get shit twisted you still hated this boy with all of your heart, but he was so fucking fine. He wore a freshly new white tank top with a gold chain, with a woman's name engraved on it, his sweats lazily hanging off his hips revealing the logo of his briefs. He was the damn definition of a light skin...

"Lord, please have mercy on me." you swiped your tongue over your bottom lip still quietly mesmerized by the boy's toned body and looked. 𝑰𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎. You thought to yourself; but quickly came to your senses.

You weren't that desperate, come on this nigga is literally blackmailing you. "Hey! So this is the address to our spot, we have cush, drinks, and we'll get one of our friends to bring a pizza. Please stop by if you want!" the girl grabbed your hand and scribbled the address on your palm.

"Mina stop talking to strangers!" he wrapped his hand around her neck and started to drag her out of the mall, both of them arguing loudly to one another.

"THIS IS WHY NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU!" The girl struggled.

The boys stayed quiet; knowing it was going to be a long evening with the two. They all let out a harsh exhale before trailing behind the arguing pair.

After watching them leave you turn and look at your friends. "They seem... nice." Seiji crossed his arms.

"UA students are hot." Cami bit her lip and leaned over to get a better look at their ass, you discreetly following her actions. "Cami stop being weird." Inasa sighed and covered her eyes. "You too." Seiji said whilst placing his hand over your eyes.

"Anyways; do you know where that address is?" Inasa peered over, grabbing your hand to see the location written down. Seiji examined it also before nodding. "You know those crack houses by the train tracks, it's around there"