𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤: 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤: 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘩.

Lately Katsuki's life has been revolving around you, everywhere he turns someone in the dorm room is talking about 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 you are. Either Mina babbling on about how you took her shopping, or the boys talking about your looks or body.

It's always Y/n this Y/n that, and Katsuki was getting sick of it. He had to get away from that, so for the past week he's been back home... and he honestly can't fucking tell what's worst, his friends talking about you, or being back home with mom.

Leaning back into his chair, Katsuki ate a spoonful of homemade alfredo, he missed these home cooked meals so much. Katsuki sat up feeling his muscles ache in pain, he had just finished working out, and craved both sleep and a shower. But he had work to do tonight.

Masaru on the other hand, hurried around the kitchen preparing another plate of food for his lazy ass mother. She would stay cooped up in the bed for hours, whilst his father would make dinner and do the late night cleaning. It was clear who wore the pants in the relationship.

"Do you want some more?" Masaru finished up on his wife's plate and looked at his son. He was always so cheerful and polite, sometimes the boy couldn't believe he was his dad.

"I'm fine."

"You sure? The pot is still full."

Licking the sauce off the fork and throwing it in the sink, he simply shook his head. Masaru trailed behind his son, quite happy that he's been back home.

"Hm, how is school? You should really come and visit us more, you know how Mistuki gets when you ignore her." he asked

Katsuki made his way out of the kitchen and grabbed a towel from the closet, "Fine, and I talk to mom all the time. She only calls to aggravate me."

"You know she cares for you very much, she's just bad at showing it. She's constantly worried about you and your love life. You should bring that red haired boy around sometimes!" he started to pry into Katsuki's personal life.

"..."

"I made it awkward didn't I?" He asked, Katsuki nodded in response, quickly getting out of the situation.

"Deku's picking me up in a few minutes. We're going uptown around the Shikestku school to go shopping and other shit. If mom wakes up before I'm gone, stall for me." Katsuki closed the closet door and started to make his way up the stairs.

"B-But Katsuki's it's getting quite late!" he yelled to the boy.

"I'll be fine." he reassured him, quickly making his way up the stairs before he could say anything else.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

Izuku pressed the button of his car turning it off, Katsuki stared out of the window holding a cigarette between his middle and pointer finger watching people exit and enter the club.

"A strip club?" Izuku looked at Katsuki, his face bright red in embarrassment. Katsuki stared at the pitiful boy and shook his head, for him to be six four, buff, and covered in both scars and tattoos he was still just a little boy. "You're eighteen suck it up." Katsuki took one last hit of his cigarette and got out of Izuku's cramped Mercedes.

"Seventeen..." he whined, quickly following behind his friend. Katsuki walked into the club, Izuku following behind him like a little puppy.

Before going any further, Katsuki took out his wallet from his pocket pulling out a fifty. He carefully glanced around the room until his eyes stopped on you, sitting on a barstool counting the earners you've made from the starter of your night.

Stashing your money in your bag, stepping off the barstool to fully reveal your outfit. A simple black bodysuit fitted against your body, hugging your curves and ass perfectly, your mask matching it. It didn't take you long to stop Katsuki and his companion at the entrance of the bar.

But the two were too starstruck to say anything, let alone approach you. It was like time stopped, the room went completely silent, your eyes met with Izuku's causing your entire body to shiver.

You looked at him. Eyes full of warmth, what was this feeling? Were you having a stroke?

Blinking a few times you reverted back to Katsuki who shamelessly undressed you with his eyes, you felt your mouth go dry. Making direct eye contact with the blonde, he motioned you to come over.

In that moment all of your confidence had went away, you were 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 having a stroke.

Looking down at your feet you slowly walked over to him, your hands clenched tightly together. "Someone seems nervous." he smirked and slipped the fifty in your body suit.

"The fuck do you want? I go on stage in a few minutes." You crossed your arms and looked up at him. Katsuki smirked turned into a venomous glare, it was clear he wasn't playing with you this time.

"Y/n this is my classmate Izuku."

You glared at him, clenching your fist. He was really playing games with you. "Izuku, this is Y/n L/n, they're a student at Shiketsu High. Can you believe that they're only seventeen working at such a provocative place?"

At this point your nails were digging into your skin, you wanted to kill this boy, stuff his body in a trash can, and never see him again. You didn't deserve any of this...

"Kat..." the boy said softly.

You looked down, refusing to make eye contact with either of them, you knew a lot of people judged strippers. Calling them sluts and all types of rude names, you were used to it of course... but being outed like this was utterly embarrassing.

"I've told you more than once to stay away from my friends, instead you brought your happy ass into their life's." he took a step forward, bending down to speak softly into your ear. "I came here to make an example, whatever game the two of us are playing... I'm the winner," he said in a vile tone.

"Now, be a dear and give my friend a private dance." Katsuki leaned back looking at the pitiful look on your face.

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫! marasia_