Chapter 46

Y/N

Was it just... A dream?

It has been a minute since I woke up but I remained still, staring straight above while wondering if what happened last night is a dream or it really is true... Baekhyun and I kissed.

My hand shakily sneaked to my chest and went inside my shirt, only to be swiftly withdrawn when I felt it. No way... I sat up and pulled the object that was wrapping around my neck, I caught the pendant and then stared down to see if I'm really wearing it and it really exist, the strawberry necklace Baekhyun gave me last night.

"It really happened." a squeal followed after those words. I immediately slapped my lips to silence myself. "It's not a dream."

We really kissed, our lips touched! And the fact that excites me the most by remembering every second of the moment is that it wasn't just a peck (maybe the first one) but I got to answer his kiss! I wasn't the one who gave my first kiss away, Baekhyun took it from me but that's besides the point for now, I finally had my first kiss and it was with Baekhyun.

Wait a second... He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend but we did that. I remember telling him what Jongdae told me back when I'm curious about what having your first kiss feels like and that I should give such 'sacred' thing to my first boyfriend. Baekhyun also made it clear to me that he'll only claim my lips once the perfect time he's waiting comes, that's why he'd kiss me almost everywhere but my lips.

So, was last night the time he's been waiting? Does that mean he's my boyfriend now?

Or not because he never popped the question after that. Asking me isn't just for formality, it could also mean assurance that we are going to the way we've been expecting to; in a relationship. But after kissing me last night, we walked back to our tents with our hands linking and seemingly unremovable smile plastering on our faces, that's all.

This is making my head spin. I kicked my blanket away, fixed my hair and clean my face from any drool or what. "I should ask him." I muttered to myself before standing up to leave my tent with my strawberry blanket draped over my shoulders.

The other managers were loitering around, busy with their morning routines but spared a second to glance once they saw me coming out of my tent while gazing to the other side of the camp. Huh? Confusion instantly takes over my expression, I can't spot any of the We Are One staffs and their cameras or the boys that should be up by now since they still have to go on a hike.

"Where is Baekhyun? I mean, the boys. The other side seems so peaceful." I asked and sat on the log in front of the campfire.

"They left an hour ago to start the hike." Chanyeol's manager answered.

Disappointment instantly washed over me. But... Baekhyun knew I won't be staying until the end of We Are One's filming and that I'm bound to leave him here alone today. He could have at least woke me up to tell me they're starting the hike earlier than intended, so I can kiss him goodbye.

"Did Baekhyun at least went inside our area or what?"

"Nope, he never did." Jongdae's manager handed me a cup of coffee and I thanked him with a small smile.

I don't want to be dramatic but now it wasn't just disappointment I'm feeling. It was as if he rejected my marriage proposal even when I never asked him to marry me in the first place, it almost felt like he broke up with me because he fell out of love when I'm not even sure if we're already in a relationship at this moment.

I took a sip on my coffee when I saw France entering our side. From their camp, his friends could be seen packing up and their tents are already down.