Chapter 14

Very long! ><

----

Y/N

This feels like my Dad confiscating my phone because I did not make my bed. I was in the kitchen spacing out, arms and one side of my face resting on the countertop while making weird annoying sounds just because I'm so bored.

I still haven't had my phone back since yesterday's episode of fighting Baekhyun. Just because he's the one who bought it doesn't mean he could just take it away from me anytime he wants! He already gave it to me, it's mine now and that alone should imply that he's no longer responsible with it as it was my possession.

My phone contains the schedules Baekhyun will have to attend for today and for the rest of the week. It's not with me so he'll have to go to them on his own while I get to rest in home and will still be paid. Well, I guess Baekhyun confiscating my phone is a good idea afterall.

I'm still bored though.

Still making weird noises out of boredom, the thought of attending a costume party with Sehun suddenly came into my mind. Right! I still haven't decided what will I be for the party. Excitement filled me as I sat erect and grinned in an idiotic manner, that's how I looked like just in time when my sister walked into the kitchen with a fancy-looking box in her hands.

"For you." she placed the box on the counter, in front of me. "Found that outside and it has your name so it's really for you."

I took the box in between my hands and proceeded to shake it, like how those kids I've seen from cartoons do. The box has a ribbon wrapped around it to keep its cover in place. I started pulling one end of it and soon after it was off the box, I lifted up the cover and what I saw made me gasp in surprise.

"My baby!" I snatched the thing out of the box and raised it up in the air, then dancing around happily accompanied by dramatic singing.

"Wait, your phone hasn't been with you all this time?" my sister asked as her brows furrowed in confusion. "Why would someone have your own phone as a gift?"

"It's not a gift," I paused to kiss my phone screen out of pure bliss. "Someone took this away from me and finally had decided to give it back." now that I think about it, if the box containing my phone was found outside, then Baekhyun dropped this off earlier this day? How charming.

Ha! He must've had a hard time unlocking this to see his schedules himself, I thought to myself and turned the phone on. It was fully charged and that's amusing since I was confident that Baekhyun wouldn't even mind charging this for me after how we screamed at each other yesterday. I never even thought he'd return this and I was close to buying another one for myself.

I checked the notes where I listed the schedules and saw that he will have a fansign for later today. "I have to get ready."

"Where are you going?"

I stared back at my sister and gave her a knowing look. "To the one I'm babysitting, Baekhyun, duh?" my job actually didn't feel like I'm a manager of an idol but babysitting a rude kid who throws tantrums all the time that's why the parents hired someone to look after him instead.

"Wait, before you go make sure to bring this with you." she took something from the fridge to which I identified as lunch boxes. "Mom made something for him and she'd be really glad to know if he liked it."