Chapter 29

Y/N

"Y/n-sii!" I could hear the online concert director calling for me as I marched my way out of the venue after exiting the stage in the most improper way to do so. "Baekhyun's-"

"I said I didn't want to be there! How hard was it to understand that Baekhyun and I were currently not in good terms and I don't need that damn antics for reconciliation!" I snapped right after turning around to face him. He was frozen, seeing my tear-stained face and constant sobbing. "Why is it that no one is listening to me?!" I then let out a frustrated scream and pulled my own hair before crouching down and cried even harder.

I'm frustrated that people don't listen to me, they don't take me seriously. Do I look like kidding all the time? It sucks that I couldn't say what I really feel about a situation just because every time I try to, my tongue would twist itself and doesn't seem to allow me to speak out.

And I think the only reason why Baekhyun yelling and swearing at me is the most traumatizing, for he's the least I expected for someone to do that to me. We've fought before, yes and a lot, but he knew his limitations right after knowing that I'm his fan and he never, ever wanted to hurt a fan's feelings. I lowered my guard because of that and because I trust and love him, I never thought he would actually cross the line.

Some staffs started gathering around to watch me cry. They looked like they wanted to help but also don't want to stick their noses into this.

"Excuse me everyone. Please go back to your work, the concert is on going." hearing Chanyeol's voice and the fading footsteps of those staffs gathering, relieved me.

I felt a hand running up and down my back gently. "Hey, Tink. Calm down now." I lifted up my head to look at the person and immediately saw Sehun. He offered a hand and I quickly held on to it, he then pulls me up and intertwines our hands, the way I should hold onto him when I'd feel things that is hurting me. "It's okay, I'm here and I'm listening to you."

I closed the distance in between our bodies and pressed my face on his chest. "I didn't want those," I cried, gasping as I sob. "I didn't want to join him on stage and watch him to sing one of favorite songs in front of me, I didn't like the kiss he planted on the back of my hand." I continued sobbing while Sehun's other hand kept caressing my back as a form of comfort.

"I just want him to apologize for cursing at me."

Sehun must've been taken aback by that when his hand stopped on the small of my back and his body tensed against mine.

"He... What?" Chanyeol asked.

I couldn't see what really is Chanyeol's reaction to that but from the tone of his voice, he's obviously displeased upon knowing what his friend really did to me.

"Hyung..." I felt Sehun's head slowly shaking above mine and Chanyeol's loud sigh followed after.

"Let's get her home."

I was on the backseat, looking down on my thighs. Chanyeol's the one driving while Sehun would check on me through the rearview mirror every minute since we got into this car.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell us that he did that to you?" Chanyeol suddenly spoke after a long silence in between us all. "You only told us that he took Jian's side. We thought it's just one of your usual petty fights that everybody sees everyday."