small drabble

Norton compliments Naib a lot. In matches, in make out sessions, when they were simply eating or even when they had sex. He'd tell him how soft his hair looked when they were walking down the hall or yell at him to stop looking pretty when the Hunter was literally chasing him. Norton valued his little mercenary a lot. He'd never hide affectionate moves or try to be sneaky in front of others. Unlike Naib, Norton displayed his adoration like a 5 star meal on a sliver tablet. The way he would casually touch Naib's shoulder during breakfast, to make sure he didn't eat too much, or how concerned he looked whenever Naib bodyblocked his teammates. Norton would compliment him in the bathroom or in the garden, at dinner or in the middle of the night. Anytime, anyhwere. 

Naib didn't. The mercenary was absolutely horrible with displaying his feelings. Unlike his boyfriend, he had barely ever had relationships. There were mabye two or three serious confessions, but love was not really something he was good at. Until he came to the manor, he didn't even have time for such things. But now he had more than enough time, which stressed him out even more. 

Norton had to get  used to Naib's small efforts of showing affection. On the other side, it was one of the thousand things he loved about him. Soon however, he discovered that Naib had his own way of appreciating him.

Instead of complimenting or verbally telling him, Naib would often physically show him.

Naib offered him massages after a rough match or made him a cup of coffee in the morning of a free day. He'd plant a soft kisses onto Norton's cheek instead of wishing him good luck, play with Nortons dark locks whenever the man laid his head into the mercenaries lap. He would wait for Norton to wake up every time he slept in his bed, laugh whenever Norton complained about BonBon or held onto him. Naib rarely tried anything in public, or even in a group of three. 

But that was alright, Norton appreciated everything Naib would offer him.