Making Amends

A few weeks later*
Remy knocks ok Dax's door. The Titan opens up the door, staring blankly forward. He looked exhausted, atleast in exo standards.
"I pretty sure, I found out where Ronin is living. Are you sure you want to do this?" The Warlock asks. Dax's moves letting the warlock inside, closing the door behind him.
"Anything for Kaze. I can't live without knowing I haven't done something to try and bring her back." He grips the counter, in the kitchen. His head hanging low. Dax has been very troubled since the incident, more restless.
Remy felt bad for him, he knows how deeply he cares for the hunter. Remy wants Kaze back as well, fireteam isn't the same without her.
The Warlock sighs," I know you will do what you can to get her back. But unfortunately I will have to let you do this without me." Dax immediately turns around, he furrows his brow.
"You aren't going to help me?" The Titan glares.
"No- Ikora has given me and Ivy and assignment. We've both been putting it off and she's getting pissy. You don't want a pissed off Ikora. Sorry, I want to help but my duty as a guardian overrules that." He glanced in Dax's direction, he could tell the Titan wasn't happy.
"Whatever, where does Ronin live?" He began searching for his armor which was scattered around his small apartment.
"Apartment 123. It's not too far from here. Last I checked he was there, get there before he leaves." Remy turns around, "Well I better get going. Good luck out there. Being our hunter  back, please." The Warlock leaves Dax's apartment shutting the door behind him.  The Titan gears up, finding weapons, strapping Ace of spades to his side. It was her favorite hand cannon, afterall. Strapping Misfit, her favorite auto rifle to his back; as well as her favorite sword, quick fang. Ronin could use it, if he agreed to come along.
Standing in front of a mirror, he places his helmet on his head.
"I'm coming to get you, Kaze." He heads to Kenji's apartment. Knocking on his door, he heard a come in, so he let himself in.
"Hey man," Kenji turns towards the orange Titan, furrowing his brow, "why you all geared up?"
"Um, I'm going to attempt to bring Kaze back." Kenji's face was stunned, but he nods.
"Well good luck. If you do get her back, please tell her how much I love her." The elder Titan looks down.
"Your going to tell her yourself. I hate to ask but I need help. I know this will cause the poison to move more, but Remy isn't available.  I can't take on the whole Hive alone." Dax looks down at his friend who is sitting on his couch. Kenji sighs, he didn't want to die yet but if he could help get Kaze back, even if it was his last mission.
"Sure. Can you find my synthoseps. They should be in my room, along with the rest of my armor."
Dax helps him in his armor, And placing his gauntlets on him. Kenji, balled his hand into a fists. Even with a useless arm, his synthoseps were in a sense a living organism. He could use his arm again.
"Thanks man. Meet me in courtyard, I need to talk to someone first." Dax leaves his friend, in confusion.
He goes to apartment 123, taking a deep breath in, he knocks on the door. Ronin opens the door.
"Ronin, we need to talk." Dax spoke.
"Go away, Dax." The hunter grunts, he closes the door in the Titans face.
"Hey we seriously need to talk. It concerns Kaze." The Titan, sighs. He opens the door again.
"Look I'm not going to take back what I told her. Until she can figure out what she wants, to not come here. She especially doesn't need to send you." The hunter crosses his arms.
Dax's narrows his optics at the hunter, grabbing his collar and slamming him against a wall, "Kaze is I'm trouble. She left to find the Hive and I'm trying to bring her back. I need your help, Ronin!"  The exo hunter hung there quiet.
"She  has been currupted by a gun called Thorn, a guardian killer. She shot Kenji, he is poisoned and most likely going to die unless we do something soon! And Kaze will be lost forever to all of us." His anger was boiling at this point.
"Put me down!" Ronin spat, which against everything he set the hunter down.
Ronin brushes himself off, grumbling slightly. Dax stood back, slightly angling himself away from the blind hunter, attempting to calm himself.
"I never imagined that this would happen. But of course I will help you bring her back. When do we leave?" Ronin raises his head in the direction he last remembers hearing the Titans voice.
"Now, as long as you have nothing better to do." He scoffs.
"What would be more important than saving my wife?" He came back with.
"Is she even your wife still?" Dax raises his voice.
"We are still legally married. Plus against what everyone thinks I do still love her." Ronin takes in a deep breath, then releasing it, "let me grab my stuff.
"Hey, use this sword, it's her favorite. It might help her come back. I have her Ace and Misfit. It's only appropriate for you to use her quick fang." Dax hands the sword over to the hunter. They stood there a moment, in silence, but Ronin takes it.
They make their way to the courtyard. Kenji sees Dax walking with Ronin.
"What's he doing here?" Kenji spoke up, getting Ronin's attention.
"You've got to be kidding me! Thought you said he got poisoned?" Ronin crossed his arms.
"I did get poisoned." The elder Titan said matter-of-factly.
"Then why are you here?" The hunter was angry.
"To help get Kaze back of course!" Kenji crossed his arms.
"I'm not helping with this woman stealer here," the exo turns away from them both.
"And I'm not working with the likes of him." The elder Titan turns away as well. Dax was so over their childishness.
"You are both acting like children! So selfish! How can you both say that with Kaze gone? You both care about her dearly, do you both not? But I seem to be the only one attempting to make a plan to bring her back. And I'm not her significant other anymore! I'm thinking of her and of how much y'all are hurting!" Dax yells, causing a commotion.
"And I if I could do this alone, I would have went by myself by now. But I need both of your guys help. We are about to take on an army of Hive! I cannot do that alone. Remy and Ivy are neither available, so I have no other choice," he takes in a deep breath, and letting it out. Calming himself down.
"Can both of you please put aside your differences for this mission, please-" he glances in both directions, "Kaze needs you both. She loves both of you so much! The entire time you have been gone, all she talked about was she wishes Ronin would come back. She misses you dearly. She wanted to go back in time and stop herself from talking to her ghost that night. Then on the other hand she would talk about how much she loved you, Kenji. You and her have been through alot together. Her mentor dying brought you both closer." The orange Titan, sighs. He was me mentally exhausted, tired of all of this drama, all this fighting.
"I just want my friend back. I miss her.  Plus our fireteam isn't the same without her. Remy misses her as well. Please, at this point I . begging you. I can't do this alone." Dax's optics dimmed a good bit. He was so depressed and so angry, and he hated being so angry. It takes alot to get him mad, and once he does it's hard to calm down.
"Okay, I'm in." Kenji spoke up first, " anything for Kaze."
"Yeah, same here." Ronin was quieter than normal. He feels much regret. Because of his outburst, now she has run away.
"Sorry Kenji for all those things I have said. I let my anger get the best of me. And Dax same to you, sorry for being so sour towards you. I see now you wouldn't hurt Kaze in anyway." The hunter spoke.
"Yeah I wanna apologize as well. I was being arrogant and stupid. Hope you can forgive me, Ronin?" Kenji held out his hand. The exo gladly took it, allowing them to make amends.
"Alright gentlemen, let's go get our hunter back!" Dax chirps. They all summon their ghost,
transmat into their jump ships, and head towards the moon.