Corruption

"Remy, I actually needed to talk to you as well!" They both looked at each other for a moment. 

"We might want to go somewhere, away from here. Let's go grab some food. You hungry?" The Warlock walked off, the Titan following suit. The warlock was acting very strange, well stranger than normal. 

They found a restaurant in the city to sit down and talk. 

"So why we're you looking for me?" Kenji took a sip of his water that was sat down in front of him.

Remy twirled the liquid in his cup around, eventually making eye contact with the Titan.

"So I haven't completely confirmed it but I'm pretty sure something awful is going on with Kaze."

"Ok, elaborate," He furrowed his brows. 

"Well, she has this gun. And I believe the gun is turning her. She won't be the Kaze we both know much longer unless we get it away from her soon!" Their waiter brought out their food, they both thanked him. 

"What gun? And your not making much sense, Remy! How can a gun turn her?" Kenji took a bite of his food, not breaking eye contact. 

Remy shook his head, "Sorry, okay so have you notice she's been acting stranger than normal?" The Titan nods.

"So, Kaze has gotten this hand cannon, and I've been asking around. This hand cannon she has use to be owned by Dredgen Yor, the dark guardian!" Remy-7 was a bit frantic. He ran his hand on the back of his head. 

"Dredgen Yor?!" Kenji was taken back, he sat down his fork onto his plate, "she has the gun Thorn?"

"Yeah..." there was a moment of silence between the two, "I'm sorry I know this is a lot to take in, but we need to get that gun away from her before she goes rogue! Thorn is a Hive made gun and if the Hive get a hold of a guardian, especially of her stature. We will have an issue. We can't let her go down that road!" Kenji sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He knew something was up but just thought the stress of losing her husband was getting to her! He had no clue any of this was going on. How could she not tell him? But it makes sense of what she said to him this morning. 

"I think it's getting worse because she punched my mirror in my bathroom this morning. And Kaze said 'she's in my head,' but didn't tell me who. She was in complete hysteria. It has me completely worried. I made sure she was comfortable and asleep before I left." The Titan slumped his shoulders staring at the table. Kenji was extremely worried about the little hunter now. 

"So she's at your place right now?" The warlock asked. The elder guardian nods his head. 

"Have you seen the gun? Do you know where she keeps it?" The Warlock, questioned.

"This is my first time of hearing about the gun. So no!" The Titan look towards his commrad. Remy-7 sighed," well I guess just keep an eye out for it." The titan stood up, placing some glimmer on the table, nodding towards the warlock.

"Well I better get back to Kaze to see how she's doing. She is probably freaking out if she's awake. But thanks for informing me! Catch you later, Remy!" Kenji walks off. 

He gets back to his apartment. He unlocks the door, pushing it open. 

"Kaze, you awake?" He walks into the bedroom. She wasn't there. His eyes went wide! Where the hell did she go? The Titan pulled out his ghost. 

"Contact Remy! Tell him Kaze isn't in my apartment!" Kenji raised his voice. His ghost contacted the warlock. He ran out the door over to Dax's apartment, maybe she went over to his place. Kenji frantically knocked on the other Titans door.