Knowledge

Kaze, Dax, and Remy-7 just got back from an exhausting mission. They transmatted from their ships to the transmat zone. 

"Guys I'm beat, I'm going to turn in this report and I'm going home..." Kaze yawned, stretching her arms out, "Catch y'all another time.... hopefully not anytime soon..." The hunter has been in a sour mood lately.

"I wonder what's got her in such a mood the past few weeks?" Dax sighed. Remy was staring at the hunter as she walked off. He believes something is off with that gun that she's been carrying. Ever since their fireteam leader has been wielding this new hand cannon, she's been acting strange.

"I think I have an idea...." Remy stared forward. Dax turned towards his teammate, "you do?"

"I believe I do. I'm going to go ask around," the warlock trudges off leaving the Titan behind. He slumps he shoulders, concerned for his friend. Dax went back to his apartment, decided to lay in his bed, deep in thought. 

Remy goes around to other guardians asking around but no one has heard of a gun similar. 

He decided to go to the gunsmith, Banshee-44.

"Hey Banshee, you got a minute? I need to talk to you about this gun my fireteam leader has. But I can't seem to get her away from it.." The exo,  Warlock spoke. 

"Sure guardian, can you give me a description of it?" The gunsmith requested.

"Hmm well it's a black, sleek-ish looking hand cannon. It has some lime green, spots on the gun as well. But Everytime she shoots the gun after defeating an enemy it produces a green ring where the enemy stands." Banshee stands there for a moment contemplating, the gun sounds familiar but wasn't completely positive about it. 

"Oh I forgot a big detail about it. When she shoots the gun the bullet comes out looking like a thorn..." Banshee-44 stared at the younger guardian. The silence that lingered was ominous. This was making the Warlock nervous. 

"Is there something - "

"It sounds like the gun Thorn but you might want to go down to talk to the Drifter. He should know more about that gun. But if it is that gun you need to find a way to get it away from this guardian..." Banshee looked Remy in the eyes, unblinking.

"Um well thanks....Banshee..." The warlock slinked his way away from the gunsmith. The way he spoke about that gun was ominous. Thorn, though. Hmm. Doesn't sound like your typical gun.

Remy makes his way down to the Drifter, not sure how to approach the man. He has never been fan of the rat man downstairs.

"Hello brotha, interested in going into Gambit today?" The Drifter stood up straight, as Remy approached him.

"Actually no. I need to talk to you about something."

"What's on your mind then?" Drifter swayed side to side.

"Well my fireteam leader has this gun, and she won't let anyone touch it. I can discribe it for ya. Um it's a black gun, with lime green on it as well. It's a hand cannon, and the bullets look like thorns. And when the enemy is defeated it leaves a green ring that she's been obsorbing." Remy was acting nervous he didn't trust this man in front of him at all. 

"Hmm that gun sounds like Thorn. It was a gun owned by Dredgen Yor." The Drifter looked at the guardian, "so you say your fireteam member has it?" Remy nods.

"Well the ring you are seeing is the soul of the creature or person she is shooting. The gun has a reputation of being a guardian killer, kid. So if she really does have this gun I would try and get it away from her. It will turn her towards the dark side." Remy's eyes went wide.