《Dahyun》

Imagine working on set with Chaeyoung and Dahyun when Dahyun smiles at you, avoiding eye contact.

My hands scurry along the table, picking up anything I can throw away, anything uneeded. My mind is so focused on getting this job done that I've completely forgotten about where I am and who I'm around.

"Y/n, please come here" my hands retract from the table and my feet guide me over to the set, workers are running around, getting errands done.

"Please stand here and watch the girls, they don't seem to be particularly pleased with their outfits" my boss informs be before running off to some room i can't access.

I turn my head to the two, they're both looking at me with a bored expression. Oh god end me, please.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Chaeyoung speaks up, walking away from me.

"H-hey, wait you... and she's gone" a sigh rolls out of my mouth as my eyes make their way back to the other member I'm supposed to be 'watching'

"What?" Dahyun speaks with a grumpy tone, examining my outfit.

"N-nothing" damn me for stuttering.

Why is she so worked up about the outfit? She looks amazing in it.

"Excuse me?" My eyes widen as Dahyun furrows her eyebrows. "You think I look amazing?"

"Urm, yes?"

"Then I'm happy with it" She smiles, avoiding my gaze as she reaches behind her head, striking some kind of pose.

"Right so I got another outfit for you" my boss comes back with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"No, I'm wearing these" Dahyun refuses the new clothes. "I don't want them"

"I don't get girls" my boss sighs, dumping the clothes on the floor out of confusion.

"Y/n said I look amazing in these"