《Chaeyoung》

Imagine Chaeyoung clinging to you at school.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n~!" A small voice catches my attention. I turn in my heel to see a small chaeyoung running my way. "Ha, caught you!" A cheeky grin has been painted onto her face.

"Ha.. yes, yes you did. What do you need?

"I need you to accompany me to lunch" her eyes sparkle and her hands grip my own making it practically impossible to reject her. "I'll pay"

"Ahh, alright... fine, let's go then" I watch as she jumps up and down like a small kid.

"Yay, come with me"

Being guided through the school hallways by the cutest girl in school isn't how I expected my day would go, but I'm not complaining.

"What should we get?" Chaeyoung asks, still walking ahead of me. I stay silent as she slows down, allowing me to walk besides her.

Soon enough we make it into the line, the painful line filled with stupid humans... me included... fortunately there's only a few people infront of us because she spirited here.

"Y/n~" she clings to my side.. she's beging way to clingy today. "Should I get this" she points to something behind the glass.

Out of nervousness, I nod my head before picking what I want.

"Thank you for coming with me" I smile at Chaeyoung as she makes an adorable face

"N-no problem" a deep shade of red is most likely visible on my cheeks.

Who wouldn't be all red after receiving that face though?