《Nayeon》

Imagine Nayeon calling you during quarantine...

Quarantine has it's perks, it's ups and downs... mostly ups like being able to stay in bed all day or being able to play games and watch TV all day long with no one around to tell me otherwise. However, things like no Nayeon, makes it lonely and boring sometimes.

The sound of yelling echoes around my apartment, a bucket of ice-cream in my hands and a scoop of it in my now freezing mouth. The calorie count going up as the K-Drama comes to a tipping point.

The annoying cousin and the motorbike crash is honestly driving me insane. I can't help but feel pity for Jojo. However I really want to give Sun-oh a hug due to all the things he's been through.

The series i found had somehow slipped onto my friends group chat and now I have to deal with them being obsessed with the darn series. One has even made a group chat for just me and her.

My interest in the episode is suddenly disturbed when my phone vibrates next to me.

Once my mind makes out the name as 'grandma' my hand subconsciously reaches out and accepts. The beautiful face of my girlfriend comes to view as she smiles and waves.

 The beautiful face of my girlfriend comes to view as she smiles and waves

I wave back with a wide grin, obviously missing her.

"Hey y/n!" Her cheery voice comes through the speakers.

"Hey"

"I have news! We've got a new comeback coming soon!" Nayeon smiles widely.

"Thats why you've been busy" I huff as she nods.

"I have a part just for you" she winks, I can feel my cheeks get warm.