《mina》

Imagine tutoring Mina..

Tutoring a rich girl, tutoring a popular girl, tutoring Mina. An interesting thing to happen to me, a lonely student. Nothing benefits me form doing this, I'm just loosing my precious time.

"So, if X=Y and Y=O what does O equal?" I wait, watching her eyes dart around the paper, her finger tapping on the wooden table.

"Uh, T?"

"No, no, no. It equals K"

"I don't understand, why does this exist? When will we ever use this after school?" Her frustration gets the best of her as she grips her hair, glaring at the paper with equations on infront of her.

"Calm down, we'll just try this one" I point to another equation, a simple one. "Whats 25x25?"

"Oh so im dumb now" she rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

"N-no! You're smart you just haven't got the basics down" I wave my hands, defending myself.

"you think I'm not capable if this!" Mina clearly isn't convinced.

"You're capable just.. urgh. Let's just try this one" I shake my head, focusing on one of the harder ones. "Come on mina, work with me here"

"57°" mina answers correctly, her voice sounding robotic.

"This one?" I point to another question, her eyes following my finger to the question.

She hesitates once her eyes lay upon the question "Uh, twenty seven?"

"Almost? Just add this"

"Oh... thank you" her timid voice comes back.

"No problem... now it's Simple time!" I cheer, clapping my hands. Mina turns to me, an unamused look on her face

 Mina turns to me, an unamused look on her face

"I'm joking... let's try this one" an awkward laugh escapes my lips.

"Mhm, we better"