Any Film? Any Film :)

You were boarding the plane to go home after a pretty brutal case. You had gotten beaten up pretty bad, because they had figured out you were an undercover F.B.I. Agent. Reid was in there with you, but it was either you get beat up, or him. And you had decided a long time ago you'd basically do anything for Reid.

Forget the basically. You would do anything for Reid.

He had apologized to you already. Saying that he should've claimed he was the F.B.I. Agent. He felt so bad that it was you and not him, but you couldn't have cared less as long as Reid wasn't hurt.

You had been sitting on the plane for a good five minutes when you noticed Reid had been sitting reading the same two pages of a book the entire time. And for Reid, that doesn't happen. Getting up you decide to walk to where Reid is sitting and sit in the seat next to him.

He didn't even look up from his book. Reaching over you leaned the book up, the cover read 'The Elephant In The Brain'.

Spencer looked up at you after you got done reading the title, his eyes lingering too long on your bruised eye and busted lip.

"Good book?" You asked

"Mhmm" he chewed on the inside of his cheek as he looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Really?" You leaned forward placing your elbows on the table, and rested your chin on your hands.

He looked up at you confused, "y-yeah" he looked down and scooted back, physically and mentally closing himself off from you, "why do you ask?"

"You've been on the same two pages for five minutes." You tapped the pages of the book, "that doesn't sound like Mr. IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute, to me" you turned your head and raised your eyebrow challengingly.

He pursed his lips as he looked at your eye and your bottom lip again.

Sighing you reached over and grabbed his book before setting it down, "talk to me"

"Y/N" he spoke sadly.

"Spence please?"

He went to pick his book up again, to which you grabbed his hand and and pressed it back down. "I'll go to one of those old timey films that you like" you rushed out, when you remembered him begging all those months ago when he asked you to watch some French Film with you, "and it can even be in another language"

He looked up at you from under his lashes, and the corners of his lips lifted up some.

"I'm fine, Y/N. Really I am." He sighed before continuing. "I should be asking you how you are" he spoke with disgust, whether it was for himself or the ones who did it you weren't quite sure yet.

"Spencer" You deflated.

"I'm okay. It really doesn't hurt that bad." You smiled, "only when I think about it." You joked, "which is all the time"

He looked up and lowered his eyebrows, while flipping his hand over to hold yours instead of your hand resting on top of his.

You hadn't noticed your hand was still on top of his, embarrassed you almost pulled away until he squeezed your hand, "that's not funny, Y/N." He sighed, "you got hurt. They could have fractured your orbital, or your ribs, and you could have—"

"But I didn't." You cut in quickly before his extraordinary mind took over.

"But I don't want you hurt at all. I'm so sorry. I should've done something." He squeezed your hand tighter.

"I made the decision, and you couldn't have given yourself away too it would have blown the whole thing." You reasoned.

"I should've stepped up."

"I didn't give you the chance, Spence."

"Y/N" his hand reached up to gently run his fingertips across your cheek, and then rest his hand on your cheek.

"Spencer. I'm really okay. I promise. It's not your fault."

His hand then traveled down, and he gently ran his thumb along your bottom lip where it was split. You sucked in a breath, not from pain. Just from him being so close. He quite literally took your breath away.

He pulled his hand away, "sorry did I hurt you?" He freaked out, "shoot I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"No, no. You. You're fine, Spence." You looked down, embarrassed. "It actually feels nice. Your hands are warm."

He smiled, and tentatively, gently, placed his hand back on your cheek.

You let your head lean down. You were tired, and you'd been fighting sleep this whole ride. Spencer let his hand travel to below your chin where he used his pointer finger, to guide your chin up gently.

Everything about Spencer was gentle.

"So you're really going to go to a film with me?"

You'd forgotten about your promise you made, but you wanted to fulfill it nonetheless.

"Uh-huhhh." You locked eyes with him as a smile grew in his face for the first time since the team had gotten you out.

"Oh I'm so excited. Any film?" He finalized.

"Any film."

He smiled again, and it was a chain reaction your lips lifted up in a tired smile. This didn't go unnoticed by Spencer.

"Go to sleep, Y/N."

Taking a risk, you sat down next to Spencer laying your head on his shoulder. You closed your eyes. After a few minutes, you heard Derek speak.

"Oh I see. So this is why you wouldn't let me set you up on a date last week?"

"Shut up" you could hear the smile in his voice.

You smiled, as Spencer leaned over gently kissing your forehead.

"Thank you for being okay." He sighed as you felt him shift, and then heard the turning of pages, which were now much more up to Spencer's regular speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yooooo. I'll post a part three to "let me help you" when I figure out what I wanna do with it.
I don't really like this, but you might lol.
Vote if you wanna :)