Let Me Help You-Part 1

This was a request! I don't know if they would want me to say their name, but if they do then I'll edit it in, but anyway lol. This is a SpencerxMaleReader hehe. I'm kind of excited because I've never written a boyxboy so here we go. Also "you" are in an abusive relationship and Spencer tries to help you out of it. Enjoyyyyy :))
All of your day was spent cleaning. Before your boyfriend came home he expected the whole entire house to be clean. He also expected dinner to be ready. He also expected the bills to be paid.

In order for the bills to be paid it meant that you had to go to work, because he certainly wasn't going to. You may have assumed he was at work, while you were at home doing chores. Nope. He is at the bar getting wake-up-the-next-morning-don't-remember-anything drunk, doing things only God knows just to come home and yell at you and hit you for not doing anything right.

You know it sounds terrible, but you love him. You really really do. Maybe it's because he's the first BOY that you've dated. You don't know. You care about him, and some part of you wants to believe that he cares about you too. Maybe he just has an odd way of showing it. Maybe he'll change. Maybe-

A door swinging open loudly scares you out of your overthinking. Putting a happy smile on your face and running a hand through your recently cut hair you meet your boyfriend at the door.

"Hi honey, how was your day today?"

"Don't talk to me today, I can't handle you."

"But I was just—"

He got closer to you, shoving his pointer finger in your face, "I said shut your mouth"

"Okay" you whispered.

Leaving him to sit on the couch you began to make dinner. You made something that he usually liked to hopefully be on his good side. You made steak and green beans with rolls. You really hoped he liked it because one small thing could set him off. Heck nowadays nothing could set him off. You were honestly beginning to feel helpless.

Walking into the living room, where baseball was on you spoke softly, "babe..", then paused "dinner is ready".

When he didn't respond you tried again, "babe?"

He whipped his head toward you and glared, while speaking "what did I tell you about that mouth of yours?"

Backing away you looked down "to shut it".

"What was that, handsome?" He walked over to you slowly, as he spoke in that scary calm voice.

"To shut it." You spoke clearer, not wanting for him to hit you. You weren't necessarily tiny, but your boyfriend was bordering 6'3, and about 200 lbs.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He bumped his shoulder into yours as he walked into the kitchen to eat what you had made.

"Okay" you breathed out, collecting yourself as you walked into the kitchen. He was already making his plate. He seemed to be okay with the choice of food, so that was good.

You just had to make it through dinner. Then everything would be better. He would drink until he passed out, and then you could finally stop worrying about everything. Sitting down to make your plate, he looked up at you and smiled.

Moments like this, where he actually genuinely smiled at you is what you told yourself made all of this—this crap that he put you through— worth it.

Finally, you made your plate and began eating. Reaching over to grab the salt, you accidentally knocked over your glass of water. Your full glass of water. Your heart sunk as you realized what your boyfriend would do to you.