Chapter 1

~ In Asgard ~

"Hey, are you ready?" Thor asked Y/n. "Yeah, I'm ready dad." Y/n replied while picking up her bag. 

"Then let's go." Loki said. "Wait, I have to say goodbye to grandfather." Y/n said stopping in her tracks.

"Alright go say goodbye but be fast." Thor replied. Y/n dropped her bag and ran down to the throne room.

Y/n saw Odin sitting on his throne. "Bye grandfather." Y/n said. 

"Bye Y/n, be safe." Odin replied. "Always." Y/n said before giving Odin a smile. 

Y/n runs back to Loki and Thor then picks up her bag. "You ready now?" Loki asked.

"Definitely." Y/n replied. Y/n, Thor, and Loki go through the Bifrost to earth.

"Here it is, The Avengers' Tower." Thor said while pointing at a large tower in front of them. "So can you explain to me why you are bringing me here?" Y/n asked.

"Because the Avengers need help defeating Thanos." Loki informed her. "Alright then." Y/n replied. 

They walk into the Avengers Tower and go to the living room where everyone else is. "It's nice to see you again Thor and you must be Mini Odinson." Tony said before shaking Y/n's hand. 

"It's actually Thorsdottir, Y/n Thorsdottir, Goddess Of Earth." Y/n replied. "So what can you do?" Steve asked.