Chapter 18

Y/n and Clint eat grilled cheese and watch movies until The Avengers came back. "Hey baby." Scott said coming into the living room.

"Hey, how was the mission?" Y/n asked. "It was just an electrical box lost circuit and made a huge fire." Scott explained. 

"At least all of you are okay." Y/n replied before kissing Scott. "So what did you do when we were gone?" Thor questioned. 

"She ate like 7 grilled cheeses and we watched movies." Clint answered. "Y/n." Loki called. 

"Huh?" Y/n said turning her attention to Loki. "How far are you?" Loki asked.

"Only 3 weeks." Y/n answered. "I don't think 3 weeks creates a bump that fast." Thor said finally noticing Y/n's baby bump.

Y/n looks down and she can see her baby bump showing. "Bruce? I thought you said 3 weeks?" Y/n questioned. 

"I did say 3 weeks, come to the lab." Bruce instructed. Y/n and everyone follow Bruce to the lab then Bruce starts running tests on Y/n. 

"Well?" Scott asked. "Her pregnancy is speeding up, it says she is 21 weeks pregnant." Bruce explained. 

"That's what happened to Gaia, she had Y/n a month after she got pregnant." Thor said. "Is this normal for goddesses?" Y/n questioned. 

"I think only for important goddesses." Thor answered.