Chapter 3

After dinner everyone went up to bed but Y/n stayed down to wash the dishes. "You don't have to do the dishes." Scott said from the kitchen doorway.

"It's alright." Y/n replied. "Well then let me help you." Scott said while grabbing a towel and drying the dishes.

"Thank you." Y/n said. "It's no problem." Scott replied.

Y/n gets an idea so she uses her water powers to control the sink water and she splashes Scott with some. "Oh it's on." Scott said.

Scott tries to spray Y/n with water but she uses her powers to aim it back at him. "Can't have a water fight with someone who controls and makes it." Y/n said with a giggle. 

"What's that over there?" Scott said before pointing behind Y/n. Y/n turns around then Scott sprays her with water.

"I can't believe I fell for that." Y/n said while laughing. "Me neither." Scott replied while laughing too.

Y/n and Scott finish the dishes, they're also dripping wet head to toe. "Alright well I better clean this up." Y/n said before using her powers to take the water off the floor/counters and put it in the sink. 

"How about I show you to your room?" Scott asked. "Alright." Y/n agreed. 

Y/n and Scott walk to her new room then they stop outside the door. "The water fight was fun." Scott said breaking the silence.

" It was." Y/n replied with a smile. "Goodnight." Scott said.

"Night." Y/n replied before kissing Scott's cheek then going into the room.