Chapter 12

A huge bright light appears then Gaia appears. "Mom?" Y/n questions.

"Hello Y/n." Gaia said. Y/n runs up to Gaia and hugs her.

"I did it mom, I made the earth a better place." Y/n said. "You made the galaxy a better place, I'm so proud of you, you showed you're worthy to be in Olympus." Gaia replied proudly.

Y/n looks over to Scott. "Um, I actually want to stay on earth." Y/n said. 

"Of course but you're welcome in Olympus anytime." Gaia replied. "I love you mom." Y/n said with a smile. 

"I love you too and just remember I'm always right here." Gaia replied before she pointed to Y/n's heart. Gaia gives Thor a small smile then she leaves.

Thor hugs Y/n tightly. "I'm also really proud of you." Thor said.

~ Time-skip: Y/n and The Avengers are leaving Wakanda ~

"Thank you for saving the galaxy, we owe you a huge favor." T'Challa said. "It was no problem." Y/n replied with a small smile. 

After everyone said goodbye The Avengers and Y/n went back to the tower. "Hey Y/n, can I talk to you?" Scott asked.

"Sure." Y/n agreed. "I'm really sorry for avoiding you, I thought you wouldn't want to see me again." Scott explained. 

"No that's not true, I thought you didn't want to see me again." Y/n replied. "Why? You did nothing wrong." Scott questioned. 

"I used my powers on you." Y/n answered.