Chapter 9

Y/n looks at Scott and Clint with tears in her eyes. "I can't believe you guys." Y/n said.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Scott replied. Y/n doesn't say anything but she runs to Loki's room and knocks on the door.

Loki opens the door and Y/n hugs him while crying. "What's wrong?" Loki asked. 

"It's Clint and Scott, they fought because they both like me." Y/n answered. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Loki questions. 

"N-No I'm fine." Y/n replied. "Well, who do you like? I'm not going to be mad and Thor isn't either." Loki said.

"I really like Scott but I think I just ruined things between us." Y/n replied. "Well, you won't know unless you talk to him." Loki stated.

"I'll let him cool off first but right now I need ice cream." Y/n said. "Alright then let's go to the kitchen." Loki replied.

Y/n and Loki go down to the kitchen. "Here you go, (Your favorite ice cream)." Loki said while handing Y/n a bowl of ice cream. 

"Thank you Uncle Loki." Y/n said before eating the ice cream. 

Time-skip: Y/n and The Avengers arrived in Wakanda (Scott and Clint have been avoiding Y/n)

"Welcome to Wakanda Avengers and welcome Goddess of Earth." T'Challa said. Everyone bows to Y/n except The Avengers.

"Thank you for letting us stay here, you have a beautiful home." Y/n replied. "The pleasures all ours, having a beautiful goddess here." T'Challa stated.