𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

ℱℯ́𝓁𝒾𝓍 ✧:・゚

I remember the day my love died. The day I never wanted to ever relive. The day I changed into a cold-hearted person.

The day my Bridgette, my Ladybug, died.

I still remember the scene clearly.

"What's wrong? Why isn't he moving?" I heard Ladybug whisper to herself.

Still, I didn't move. Her earrings were beeping and I expected her to run. Not to save my life and end hers.

"He's going to kill you! Move you stupid cat!" She yelled as she was de-transforming.

"Please Chat! Please! Move, move, move!" She begged as she ran towards me. She was already de-transformed. Her kwami begging her to stop. But she didn't.

"Félix!" She yelled as the knife went through her spine.

I mumbled her name before I realized what had happened.

Bridgette's kwami floated up beside me. I was in tears. The love of my life was the girl who was in love with my civilian form. And she was dead.

All because I didn't move when she told me to. I cried as I held her close. The knife still in her. I pulled the knife out and set it aside. I debated stabbing myself then and there, but, Bridgette died to save me.

And with her dying breath, she said, "I love you Félix Fathom."

I carefully took off her earrings and put them in my pocket for safekeeping before holding her dead close to me.

Soon I could see flashing lights of red and blue. The police arrived and I was still crying as I held onto my Bridgette.

When the police arrived they saw me holding Bridgette tightly in my arms. The knife beside both of us.

The police called my mother.

"Amelie Graham de Vanily," the police officer said to another officer.

I was still holding onto Bridgette. Her blood was staining my clothes but I didn't care.

"Bridgette Cheng," a different police officer said. And that only made me cry harder.

Soon my mother arrived with Claude, Mercury, and Allegra.

The paramedics arrived and pulled me off Bridgette's lifeless body. I was still crying. I whispered, "I love you too Bridgette," into the color autumn air before I was handcuffed and put into the police car.

"Wait!" Claude, Mercury, and Allegra called. But it was too late the police car was already halfway down the street.

I was crying in the police car before whispering, "Ladybug."

"What did you say?" The police officer asked.

"I said Ladybug," I told the police officer.

The police officer stopped the car. "Why did you say Ladybug? Is she your lawyer or something?" The police officer joked.

"No," I said coldly, "She's dead."

The officer stopped laughing, "What?!"

"Bridgette Cheng, the girl that you pried from my arms, was Ladybug" I told the officer. My voice was cold as I spoke. My tests were dry and I was released from the car.

"So, son, who killed her?" The officer asked.

"Mariposa," I said coldly before walking away.

I walked down a dark alleyway that lead to to the closest bar. Since I was twenty-three years old it was legal for me to drink. And I drank until the sun started coming up.

The bartender woke me up.

"Son, I've let you stay as long as I could, but now you gotta go," The old man said.

"Oh, shit, sorry sir. Here's the money for all my drinks. Keep the change!" I said to the bartender before running to my apartment. It wasn't far from the Tower of London. So I walked to my apartment and opened the door to see Claude, Mercury, and Allegra.

"Get the hell out of here!" I yelled at them.

They left without saying goodbye and I prepared a glass of water so I could sober up before my 4'o clock meeting.

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ✧:・゚

I remember the day I lost hope. It was after high school. I was twenty-one. Most of my classmates had left for college already. Except all the superheroes, Chloé, Luka, Alix, Kim, Max, Alya, Kagami, and Nino. As well as Adrien, but no one knew he was Chat Noir besides Plagg and I.

I was practically seventh wheeling the date with Max. There was a picnic in the park and Luka played a song on his guitar. And then we all went to Andre's for ice cream before heading to the Eiffel Tower.

And that's when it happened. Adrien proposed to Kagami.

The group cheered for them. I did as well before getting a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I spoke on the phone.

My friends looked at me. Their smiles gone and now looking concerned. It wasn't long before I broke down in tears after the phone call ended.

"Marinette, what's wrong?" Alya asked me as she hugged me.

"M-my cousin in London was a ladybug a-and she-she died saving her Chat Noir," I sobbed. Alya gasped.

"Girl, let's get you home. After buying you a big tub of ice cream," Alya told me. I shock my head no.

"No, you guys have fun. Besides, I have to tell my parents about Bri. Plus Kagami just got proposed to and she never answered the question. So, I'm just gonna go home," I told the group before walking away.

As I was walking away I heard Kagami yelling Yes to Adrien before he swung her around in his arms.

I walked home, feeling guilty for ruining Kagami's proposal. Tears were still falling from my eyes. The boy that I secretly loved was getting married to another woman.

I walked past my old high school and walked up to my parents' bakery. I had moved to an apartment not far from their house but most of my things were still in my old bedroom.

I opened the door to my parents' bakery and walked inside before locking the doors. I quietly walked up the stairs, being careful not to wake up to my parents. I walked into my bedroom. I gently closed my trapped door before changing out of my red skirt and a black long-sleeve shirt. I changed into a silky red nightgown before climbing into bed.

I sighed before saying goodbye to Tikki. I thought of all the fun time Bridgette and I had. And all the fun times Adrien and I had before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

But what I didn't know, was that my trouble were just beginning...

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧