𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵

✧・゚: ✧・゚: Time-Skip :・゚✧:・゚✧

𝓕𝓮́𝓵𝓲𝔁✧・゚

Today is her birthday and her funeral.

I love her so much. Yet I feel guilty that I didn't listen to her.

"Bridgette," I whispered into my empty mansion.

My kwami floated up to me and looked at me with sad eyes.

I'm going to find Mariposa and make him pay for killing my Bridgette.

But first I should pack for Paris.

Her funeral is in Paris with her aunt and uncle's funeral.

When I got to Paris I was to stay with Adrien, his fiancee, and my Uncle Gabriel.

When I got to Adrien’s house I knocked on the door.

“ONE MINUTE!” Adrien yelled.

I sighed. I have twelve hours till I have to go back to London.

I heard giggling and chuckling from the other side of the door. Shit. Adrien was about to have sex with his fiancee.

When Adrien finally opened the door I noticed he had lipstick all over his upper torso.

“Really Adrien? If you wanted to play around I could have just gotten a hotel,” I told him before walking inside.

“Sorry. I thought you wouldn’t be here for another hour,” Adrien told me.

“Well, I’m not. So let me met the fiancee. Since I have nothing better to do,” I told my cousin.

Adrien nodded and lead me into his living room. And there sat a woman. She had light brown eyes and blue-ish black hair. She also had freckles over her nose. She wore a black dress with a red ribbon around her waist. She also had on a black choker with a huge red bead.

“Hello, you must be Félix Fathom, Adrien’s cousin,” The petite woman said.

“Yes, I am  Félix Fathom, CEO and billionaire. I own Fathom Institutes,” I told her, “And you are?”

“I am famous fencer Kagami Tsurugi, daughter of Tomoe-san Tsurugi,” the petite woman told me.

“Well then, it’s a pleasure to met you Miss Tsurugi,” I said before kissing her hand.

“So, dear cousin, who was my love’s aunt and uncle?” I asked my shirtless cousin.

“Oh, my ex Marinette’s,” Adrien told me.

“Wait, your friends with your ex?” I asked my cousin.

“Yeah, he is. So?” Kagami asked.

“I was just curious. Like, what if go out of town Kagami? What if he hooks up with her?” I asked.

“No. Marinette isn’t like that. I mean sure, if she was drunk she’d try to. But, Marinette rarely gets dru-” Kagami started before there was a knock at the door.

“ADRIEN!” A voice called as someone was banging on the door.

“Hold on one-minute guys. I might be my father,” Adrien told us.

“Doesn’t your father have a key to his house?” I asked my stupid cousin.

“Right,” Adrien said as the knocking got louder.

“AGRESTE! Open this damn door right now! OR I’LL BURN IT DOWN!” a female yelled.

Kagami laughed. “Adrien, you better go let Alya in before she has her baby on our doorstep,” Kagami told my blonde cousin.