𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

ℱℯ́𝓁𝒾𝓍 ✧:・゚

§.•'¨'°÷•..× - ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

"I do!"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Cheers came from all around the room.

Then, I saw her in a tight red dress.

She was beautiful. She also had a few tears running down her porcelain colored face.

§.•'¨'°÷•..× - ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

It's been two weeks since the letter arrived. Mother had been telling me that I have an arranged marriage. I'm not completely ready for this. Mother had arranged for her to arrive in London next weekend.

I'm not really pleased with this whole arranged marriage.

Adrien is currently getting married. From across the room I see her. Bridgette.

She's wearing this tight deep red champagne colored dress. It's short and comes down to her upper thigh. It highlights her beautiful breasts and every curve about her.

I watch as she watches the wedding. She's frowning just a bit as she watched the bride walk down the aisle, in clearly a one of a kind wedding dress.

The flower bouquet was filed with Red chrysanthemums, carnations and gerbera.

Kagami's white dress was quite lovely. She clearly didn't make that wedding dress on her own though, nor did she buy it. So, who made her wedding dress?

I shake my head and come out of my thoughts. I face towards Adrien and his best man. I gave him a quick thumbs up. I saw the maid of honor, it was Chloé Bourgeois.

I started at her for a moment. She was friends with the bride? Hmmm... Maybe Chloé has changed.

Shortly after the wedding it's time for the wedding reception. Uncle Gabriel walks in with Ms. Tsurugi and Mother.

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ✧:・゚

I prepared for the wedding. I grabbed Kagami's handmade white dress that I had made for her wedding. Alya and Chloe were already with her doing her makeup, nails and hair.

I quickly brush my hair and curl it. I quickly apply mascara and some light eyeshadow to make my eyes pop with my champagne colored dress.

When I got to the venue I ran to Kagami's dressing room. She was beautiful. She had on subtle makeup and mascara. He hair was lightly curled. She also had a white headband in her hair.

She was blushing.

And Im still in love with Adrien

I set her dress down. I then smiled and made up and excuse to leave the dressing room. I made my way to Adrien's dressing room.

I knock on the door. It opened to reveal Adrien shirtless.

"A-adrien, good luck."

Adrien turned and looked at me. "Aw, thanks Marinette. So, why didn't you want to be the maid of honor?"

I frowned. "I-i I had a lot to do and wouldn't have had time to do it and make Kagami a very happy and beautiful bride. I'm sorry if that upsets you Adrien."

Tears began to form in my eyes. Then I felt someone hugging me. It was Adrien. "No, don't be sorry. I understand. You've had a lot going on in these last three weeks."

"Y-yeah, well, I must go... By the way, Im going to say this, and I don't want you to do anything rash," I started.

Adrien looked at me confused. Then he nodded.

"A-adrien, I'm still in love with you... But... I know how much you love Kagami... And I also have to get married soon..." My voice trailed off.

Adrien didn't speak. He then grabbed my by  my chin and raised it up. Then he slapped me.

"A-adrien. P-please. I'm not trying to ruin your wedding. I promise," I pleaded.

"I-i I'm sorry Marinette. I guess I just heard the first part... Nothing else."

"Adrien, I'm getting married... And I want you to be happy. I'm not selfish enough to ruin your wedding day. Now, if I kissed you, that would've been a different story."

Adrien looked at me. He careful touched the mark he left on my cheek. "I'm so sorry Marinette," he sobbed.

"No, Adrien. It's okay. Just please, don't do it again. Now, get ready. I'll help."

Adrien nodded. I went and got a cold cloth. I held it on my cheek and grabbed a blush brush. And I began to get Adrien ready before his wedding went live.

I officially hate Adrien... And Kagami...

Hi... So y'all are probably mad at me for not updating. Well, I've actually lost my love for writing. And I'm getting it back now. After find love, and a reason to live, I'm back to writing. I'm going to get there... I promise. This was a short chapter... But, here you go. I had to update since it have been like 84 years since I've updated.

I also recent got out of school so yeah, and if I'm not updating I'm most likely playing Avakin Life 😅

Well, bye! I'll update soon!