𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

ℱℯ́𝓁𝒾𝓍 ✧:・゚

It's been a twenty-four hours since that letter arrived.

I closed my eyes. I drew in a deep breath before opening the letter.

•••

Dear Félix,

If you are reading this then unfortunately my time has come. Honestly I've know you were my partner for a while.

And it just made me love you more. And in my dying breath I said your name. You were the last thing on my mind And before you go and use both our miraculous to save me... Don't.

It will have a cause to it's effect.

But to you, I leave my earrings. Give them to the Guardian of the Miraculous. She's my cousin and lives in Paris, France.

And I know, you feel bad that you didn't know. But don't feel bad. It wasn't anything you could've stopped. I also, leave you everything I have ever owned.

Goodbye,
I love you~
   Bridgette Cheng ♡♡

•••

I looked at the letter... Water droplets were hitting the paper... I, Félix Fathom, was crying over the girl I loved most.

Fuck this life!

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ✧・゚

When I arrived at Alya's house I saw her and Nino sitting down on their couch.

Nino's hand was resting on Alya's pregnant belly. Alya's hand was over Nino's.

And it looked like Alya had been crying.

"Als? What's the matter?" I asked in a calming tone.

"..." Alya said nothing. But, you could here her whimpers before across the room.

"Marinette... Alya's father just called... Her mother has cancer," Nino mumbled. But what he mumbled just made Alya cry harder.

I cupped my hand over my mouth and shut the door. I walked over to them and sat down next to Alya.

"Oh Alya... I'm sorry. I had no idea this was happening," I told my best friend.

"Here Marinette. Take this letter. Nino found it. It's for you," Alya said before handing me an envelope with my name on it.

"O-oh, okay Alya. Do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"No, Marinette. I just need time to be alone right now. I'll call you when I'm up for talking," Alya told me before burying her head in Nino's chest.

When I returned home, I open my door and stepped inside.

The room was dark. I sighed...

"Momma, Papa, I want you back..." I whispered into the darkness.

I sighed before getting a cup of very milky coffee. I sat down at my kitchen island before opening the letter.

The last thing my parents very wrote. And once I open it so many secrets will be revealed.

•••

Dear Marinette,

If you are reading this then our time has come. And we wanted to tell you something very important on on November 18th.

But... As you have this now... We cannot tell you in person.

But before we tell you, we love you! And life isn't about learning for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

So, Marinette, our beloved daughter... We regret to inform you that we have an arranged married for you. You are to marry our childhood friend's son.

Please call the number below and explain to Amelié who you are.

And marry her son, this is our last wish. You don't need to keep the bakery open unless you truly want to. So we love you. And goodbye...

Love,

Mamma and Papa

(Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain)

•••

I sobbed. This was that last thing they wanted me to know. And they must've had it with them during the time for the crash...

Oh Mamma...

Oh Papa...

Why is this life so shitty??!!

✍︎⌫

Hey, sorry for the very late update. I've been very busy with family stuff. And it has to do with rape so... I won't go into details, but that it why I haven't updated in so long.

Anyway...

Word count: 648

-ily!

Mycolorguardian45