𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱

Marinette✧・゚

I woke up that morning. The sun shining through my window above. Birds were sounding peacefully on the balcony above. I woke up and walked very slowly to my sink. I filled up a cup with water and went up onto the balcony.

And I watered the pink and purple flowers. Birds came to say hi to me as I watered the plants. I then climbed back downstairs to change and feed Tikki. I had always had an extra pair of clothes in my purse so I quickly changed into a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans and put on a red tank top crop top that showed off the gorgeous henna design on my chest.

I put my long silly blue-ish black hair into pigtails before putting on my black knee-high boots from yesterday. I smiled at myself in my mirror before running downstairs to the bakery. When I got to the bakery it was closed. So I went to their bedroom to see if they were still asleep.

But, they weren’t. So then I decided to see if they were in the kitchen. And there was nothing more than a note. It said that they were out getting ingredients and that they would be back soon. They also thanked me for being quiet last night.

I then ran downstairs and left the bakery after leaving a note of where I have gone.

When I got home, I quickly grabbed my mail and started on my bills. Then, I checked my phone to see that Adrien told his father that I was sick today and that I wouldn’t be going in today. I smiled before texting Adrien.

“Hey, thanks Adrien,” I texted.

“Your welcome. Take as much time as you need Bugaboo!” He texted back

“Chat, you know I’m not your bugaboo anymore. You have a girlfriend/ fiancee,” I texted back.

“Oh, and BTW, I’m not Adrien. I’m Kagami. And I just wanted to see how you’d react to Adrien calling you Bugaboo,” ‘Adrien’ texted.

“Really Kagami? No need to be a bitch to me because your future husband’s ex is me. Anyway, let’s met up for coffee later,” I text to Kagami/Adrien.

“Sure. And BTW, Adrien might come too. He has the day off too,” Kagami/Adrien texted back.

“Okay. Meet me at my house in about twenty minutes,” I texted back.

“Yup! Okay. See you then!” Kagami/Adrien texted back.

I put my phone down and then began to finish up the bills.

“Damn. I have to cut back on my cable bill this month. Oh, and my water bill! Fu*k!” I yelled into my empty apartment.

“Marinette. Calm down,” Tikki told me.

“Tikki, you’re sweet. But, I don’t have to calm down anymore. Hawk Moth and Mayura turned themselves in a year ago. And their miraculous are safely hidden as you should be. Now go hide! And, stop watching TV when I’m not here. You’re driving my cable bill into a ditch,” I ranted to the small kwami.

“Okay. But, can the other kwamis and I watch TV now? Before you go out?” Tikki asked me.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll download some Netflix shows onto my laptop so you don’t waste my cable bill when I’m not here,” I joked to the small kwami.

Then I got downloading shows as I finished my bills. Then there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door to see Kagami and Adrien. Kagami was in this checkered skirt-jumper thing with a black v-neck t-shirt on. She also had on her red shoes. And Adrien was in an Agreste brand hoodie with a pair of jeans and his casual Agreste brand shoes.

“Hey! Agreste and Future-Agreste!” I said happily.

“Hey LB,” Adrien said to me.

“Hey girly,” Kagami greeted me.

“You ready?” Adrien asked.

“Yeah, but, hold on. I have early wedding presents for both of you,” I told them before going back to my bedroom. I opened the miracle box and grabbed the dragon and the cat miraculous.

I walked out to see them sitting at my island. I smiled before sitting down with them.

“Hey, so, here are your early wedding presents,”  I told Adrien and Kagami. They smiled before taking them.

“Aww. Marinette, you shouldn’t have,” Adrien and Kagami said at the same time before opening their miraculous boxes.

Longg and Plagg both came out and were very excited to see Kagami and Adrien after a year.

“Kagami-san!” Longg exclaimed.

“Adrien!” Plagg also exclaimed.

I laughed at the kwamis.

“Plagg, Longg, you’re now going to be with Adrien and Kagami.

I smiled. Then after our lovely coffee. Date. There was a knock at the door. I thought it was Alya but, it was police officer...

What had happened?

"Ma'am, we need to escort you down to the hospital immediately," the officer told me.

Was this about my mama and papa? Or my Nonna? I questioned myself.

When we got to the hospital I was taken to a room. It was my mama and papa on life support.

I burst into tears. I sat in the chair close to them.