Silence A Nigerian teen fiction

Thanks for checking this book out, it means a lot.

This is the first draft so there are a lot of mistakes, So please feel free to point out any spelling mistakes, typos, or grammatical errors.

This is a work of fiction so all characters, names, and events are a product of imagination and any resemblance to any events or person dead or alive is purely coincidental.

It's a Nigerian story so they might be foreign phrases which I'll sure interpret.

The characters are how I imagined them to be and please I do not own the images, I got them on Pinterest and Google.

I'm not a native English speaker so pardon any grammatical errors.

Please don't forget to vote and comment after every chapter, I'd appreciate it.

Refrain from rude comments or destructive criticisms, If you don't like the book then stop reading it.

Constructive criticisms and ideas are always welcome.

Please do not steal my work.

Hope you would support me.

Thanks once again for giving this story a shot.

Story description

Silence they say, is golden but sometimes it's the most lethal poison that eats away at you slowly until there's nothing left and you become an empty shell of who you used to be.

What renders silence truly terrifying is its potential for addiction. Once you grow accustomed to its presence, it intertwines with your being, becoming an inseparable part of you, inexorably consuming you.

Divine Favour, a young Nigerian teenage girl had to change schools after a traumatic event. Having had her trust broken by the person she least expected, she swore never to trust anyone ever again.

What no one knows is that - That shy and quiet girl has her demons, that she cries herself to sleep every night, and that she isn't any different from that troubled teen at school that drowns his problems with drugs, recklessness, bitterness, and truancy. The only difference is that she is fighting hers all on her own and - in silence.

What her family does not realize is that, she never really recovered fully and that she only got a lot better at hiding her pain and smiling through it.

Sometimes she wonders, how can anyone be surrounded by friends and yet still. feel so lonely that realized that in the sea o,f familiar faces she calls he is there is no one to confide in.

She's dying slowly every day inside every day and no one seems to notice.

Or do they?

🙄 Gosh! I'm so bad at this stuff called story description.

But help manage it sha, I'll get better soon. 😪 By God's grace.

See you in the next update ba? 😶

Goodbye then. 👋

- Divine favour 😜