chapter 2

tada, Ill admit I'm not completely happy with how this chapter worked out but I hope you like it.

ow and disclaimer, I've ages Jeremy up a year forgot to tell you in the last chapter so he is only a year younger than his sister and the others.

Anna's first stop Monday morning is the hospital, she's booked in for a transfusion. Vicki's purse in hand she goes to her appointment. On her phone, as she leaves the room texting Matt asking him what room Vicki is in when she crashes into none other than Jeremy Gilbert.

They both burst out laughing much to the disproval of the orderlies, bending down Jeremy retrieves Anna's phone from the floor handing it back to her. They both question what the other is doing there, she explains her appointment but also points out she wants to see Vicki, he shares a grin holding out a hand he tugs her in the direction of Vicki's room.

They are both stood in her doorway when a nurse tells them that they can't stay as Visiting hours haven't started yet. Anna holds up the purse, "Just returning this she left it that night, you don't mind, do you?"

At the Nurse's be quick they enter the room quietly. Anna leaves the purse at the side of the bed. Eye's meeting "we're gonna be late for school." At his shrug she grins wanna stop for Starbucks on the way." She receives a smile and the leave together. On the drive to school they make plans to go visit Vicki later that day.

Anna does a little dance when she realises that she has missed history, Jeremy throws a napkin at her pointing out he still had to deal with the ass that is Tanner later. They get out of the car and are halfway across the quad when Jeremy spots Tyler.

She holds out an arm to stop him. "You're about to do something incredible stupid aren't you."

"Yup, wanna join me?" A surprised laugh escapes her.

"Lead the way trouble." His eyes widen in surprise half at the laugh the other half at the response. As so as they reach Tyler, and his hussy squad Jeremey starts to question him about how Vicki is doing. When Tyler threatens him, Jeremey calls him out on it. Before threatening to kill him should he hurt her again. Spinning on his feet to stalk away, he grabs Anna's hand to haul her with him when he realised, she wasn't following. Giggling, she points out she didn't expect that from him.

[cafe somewhere in mystic falls]

Realizing she had a few hours to kill before picking Jer up and heading to the hospital Anna agrees to go with Caroline to the cafe. Parking next to Caroline with a groan.

"You didn't tell me Elena would be here." Laughing she just waves her irritation off.

Once all the orders are made and collected, they sit outside in the sun. Bonnie tries to talk about the comet and what her grams knew about it but all Caroline wanted to talk about was what happened between Elena and Stefan. Anna holds up a hand.

"For the record I don't want to know."

Elena confesses that nothing happened anna laughs as Caroline questions what wrong with her until Elena decides to go after him. After she leaves the girls tell Anna all the places she needs try and visit, they are making plans to go shopping when her alarm goes off. Bonnie questions an alarm in the middle of the day when she answers, bonnie gives a disgusted look, I'm surprised she's not already killed herself was her only reply. Before anna can respond Caroline places a hand on her arm asking her to send Vicki her love. Her eyes widen telling anna to wait she rushes back into the cafe. When she returns, she has a bag with a couple of sandwiches and pastries. She just shrugs at the look she receives,

"Hospital food is crap, and make sure Matt eats some too." Kissing Anna on the cheek she says goodbye.

[Gilbert house]