chapter 3

new chapter and on time yay meeee!

hope you guys enjoy

[Gilbert house]

"Morning." Jeremy mumbles into her hair as she stirs awake. She asks his chest what time it is, as she tries to snuggle deeper. Laughing Jeremy starts to untangle himself from her.

"I'll grab some of Jenna's clothes for you, considering your style you won't want anything from Elena's closet." She pulls a face at him as she sits up reluctantly.

"I need to get home." She looks around for her phone. Re-entering the room Jeremy tosses the clothes at her. "Can't go home you'll be late for school, shower here, you can use the guest bathroom, toothbrushes under the sink." she thanks his back, as he walks into his own bathroom.

Gathering the clothes and her phone off the side, she slips out of the room, pausing in the hall to listen to Elena's rant about her being there, and Jenna's smack down. Smiling to herself she enters the bathroom.

They both meet in the hall once they are done, Jeremy has his backpack and her satchel on his shoulder. Anna frowns when he doesn't automatically hand it over. "You wanna skip the firing squad in the kitchen?"

Jeremy laughs leading the way to the kitchen, completely ignoring both woman he gently deposits Anna on a stool, moving around his family to make coffee, "Want anything to eat?"

"Coffee, coffee, coffee." Rolling his eyes he places the cup in front of her, making a snarky comment about her drinking sugar with coffee. He relaxes against the side across from her drinking as she flips him off. Throughout the entire exchange Elena had been trying and failing to get his attention. She moves to step in between them but is stopped by Jenna.

"You guys are all going to be late."

"Bonnie is running late, so." Elaine shrugs, not her problem

"Jer, come on, I can't be late on my first week, got to make a good impression."

"Anna you skipped your first day." Laughing she smacks his arm as they walk towards the front door.

"No I skipped first period dobe."

They leave the house ignoring Elena's put out expression.

[school]

They arrive at school with half an hour to spare, Anna texts Caroline asking where she is, so they can meet up but gets no reply. Jeremy offers to keep her company until class starts, leading her towards the bleachers. They sit Jeremy a seat above anna, she leans on his legs for support.

Vicki lopes up to stand in front of them, holding up a pair of tickets explaining she has a set. Jeremy doesn't want to hear it, making a snide remark about Tyler. Vicki sits down next to him slinging an arm around his shoulder. She points out its him she wants to take, that she wants them to be friends. Shrugging of her arm, Jeremy asks her if she was just sleeping with him for the drugs, because he can't think of any other reason. Anna cringes wanting to leave the argument, but Vicki beats her to it, storming away not answering his question. Jeremy's head drops, Anna scoots closer resting her head on his leg.

[History class]

As always history class was a blow out, Elena and Stefan spent the entire time making heart eyes at each other and Stefan piss Tanner off again beating him at his own game. So they all got double homework, what a dick. And worst of all still no Caroline.

[Football field]

Anna decides to face judgment from the cheerleaders to see if she can find Caroline. She's on the phone to Finn doing the first of many daily check-ins when she spots the dopplewhore and bennet witch.