Untitled Part 12

Chapter 12

I have gotten so many chapter over so many stories done in the past few day. go me.

Hope you guys enjoy this, we are getting ready to enter uncharted territory

Addition note - I have recently received a hateful comment about a character being a fag - this was a hateful comment made by an anonymous user. It has since been deleted but it will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with my stories containing characters that are not heterosexual then put on your big boy pants and fuck off somewhere else.

Matt is up and leaving before the sun, he's on the open at the grill this morning. Caroline leaves not long after an explosive argument with her mother in the living room. She tells Anna she'll call her later as she closes the front door behind her. Vicki manages to get Tyler out of his room, the boy is waiting to be thrown out you can see it in every move he makes. So, at around ten Anna grabs Jeremy pulling him to his feet.

"Come on, we'll grab breakfast before hitting the library."

Anna ends up parking next to Mr Saltzman. Jeremy calling out hello as they get out of the car. The man is searching his car for something but takes the time to stop and chat with his young students. Asking Jeremy about his extra credit project.

Jeremy tells him about his family journal from the civil war era.

"Sounds good can't wait to read it."

"Personally, I can't wait to watch him write it." Anna laughs, Jeremy shoves her towards the grill waving to their teacher.

{Mystic falls library}

Leaving anna sat at the table Jeremy goes in search for books on the civil war. Suddenly a book falls at his feet. A man appearing in the other side of the bookshelf.

"My apologises, I hope I didn't injure you."

"I'm fine it's ok. No harm done." They both bend down to pick up the books.

"Fredrick what are you doing in a library?"

Jeremy takes an involuntary step back, looking to his girlfriend for clarification.

"Fredrick, the tomb Fredrick. That Fredrick."

"He knows?" The older vampire asks.

"He's my person, there are several humans that I have told. Not including the council, that hunt us. You need to be more careful; you turned a council member. I mean he's dead now but still."

"I won't stop until she is free, Annika. I though you would understand."

"I do. I just want you to be careful. The human council, still stand, still hunt vampires."

"I'm sorry if I have caused you any problems Annika, that wasn't my intention."

"Well, I did get yelled at last night, but I'll live. I'll live and we will save Pearl, Bethanne and the others. They will finally be free." They share a smile as Fredrick turns to leave.

"Anna?"

She can hear the question, so she answers. "He would have used you for the blood sacrifice. Jonathan gilberts descendant, and all that."
"Well, that's ominous." He laughs, finally grabbing the books he needs. "Let's get out of here."

{Gilbert house}

When they get back to the Gilbert house, they find Jenna worrying about Elena.

"I promised I wouldn't be that person, but she. How can I trust her if all she does is lie? She said she was staying at Bonnies."