Night 4

Night 4: The Booty Strikes Back

Sleeping is something you have come to appreciate more and more, but one thing you're still unsure about is the Pikachu dancing around on your back in an attempt to massage you. You'd be lying if it wasn't relaxing, but where did he even learn to do this? The only reason you even woke up so early is because of your night guard partner.

Name jumps off, trotting over to your face with a bottle of water. He has a determined look while pushing it closer and closer.

"Right," you sigh, rolling onto your back and grabbing the water to drink. "Egh, my mouth feels gross. I can taste the blek in the water."

"Pika!" He sternly points at you.

"I... Forrest, your mole rat is bullying me!"

"He's a chin chilla, you dingleberry."

"WHAT? You said-"

"You misheard!"

"I sure didn't!"

"Shut up, I'm having an emotional moment."

This piques your curiosity, so you roll out of bed and walk out of the room, completely ignoring PikaName as he demands you keep drinking. As you pass by his room, taking a peek, you spot Forrest and Name sitting side by side, tears in their eyes while watching Jin Sakai honor his uncle's final wish.

"Fuck, I knew it was going to happen and I'm still sad," he wipes his eyes.

"Piiiiii."

"You said it. Way sadder than the other ending."

PikaName hands Forrest a tissue while taking his own, both wiping away their sorrow at this climax.

"Wasn't he..." You lean back, taking a gander at your room where PikaName is still there, commandingly pointing at the water bottle. You return to normal, looking in Forrest's room where the two still are.

"Chin chilla... right..." You shake your head and turn towards the bathroom.

"By the way, (Y/N), your friends came by. They told you to come down and play pool, you antisocial bitch." You stop, turning around to lock eyes with Forrest. He shrugs, "Their words, not mine."

"Egh," you roll your eyes. "I will."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"No," you blankly say, throwing a basketball and missing completely. "God, I suck at this."

"Come on!" Alex complains, standing a short distance away. "It'd be fun!"

"And then I get fired," you retort.

"Alex!" A voice shouts before a different ball is thrown at him.

He catches it, focusing now on shooting.

The idea today was to use the college's gymnasium to get a little exercise and mess around. So, you're all in athletic wear in a decently large play area. There's room for basketball, a net for volleyball or badminton, nets stuffed away for soccer, whatever one may want. You're far from the only ones in the gym, with some others actually playing volleyball and a few groups of guys and gals on the benches, loosely watching while having their own conversations.

You're playing with Alex, Jacob, and Quentin. It's nothing serious, just throwing a few hoops and chirping one another when someone makes a terrible throw. But, of course, Jacob and Alex are doing their best to try and tag along for a night of work. You can't outright tell them the animatronics hunt you down every night, and without that dissuading them is practically impossible. It shouldn't be. The fact that it's not allowed is more than a reason, but they haven't listened to that. Let alone there are cameras that would obviously see you bring in other people and inevitably get you fired. It's almost funny how apathetic they are about all of this.