14

"I'm so glad you're back, Gulf! You don't know how much I missed you." Sammy said as she hugged me.
"I missed you too. I have loads to tell you."
"Wait a minute... There's something different about you..." She gasped. "You had sex!"
My eyes widened. "How did you know?"
"You look different. It's a good different. Omg who did you do it with? Tell me everything!" She squeaked.
"Mew"
Sammy's face went slack. Her mouth slightly opened. Her body unmoving as she stared wide-eyed at me. "WHAT?"
"You heard me. Oh Sam, it was amazing... He was amazing. He said he loves me. He knew everything about me. I mean everything. Mark told him apparently."
"Wow! I mean... Wow... Look who finally got laid... It's just a matter of time before he divorces his wife right?"

I don't know.

"Uhm.. Yes." I answered.

What if he never leaves her?

Suddenly a very sad emotion washed over me. It felt like my heart was sagging down into an empty pit of darkness. Like I would never get up again once I had fallen down.

"I feel like a home wrecker." I said sadly.
"Pfft! Oh please. If anything you should be ecstatic is that it was a forced marriage."
"What did you just say?"
"Nothing I didn't say anything." She stammered.
"You're lying. Tell me the truth Sam."
"Well, Mark recently told me that Mew doesn't love Puifai. He did at first. But she cheated on him. Mew broke up with her and later found out she was pregnant. Her parents forced him to marry Puifai as soon as the paternity test Mew asked for confirmed the child she was expecting was his. Puifai lost her child in a car accident a few months after their marriage and was told that she couldn't have children ever again. I'm guessing he is still with her out of pity."
I gasped. "Oh God... poor Puifai."
"Poor Puifai? Don't you mean poor Mew? She did cheat on him. Hello?"
"But she lost her baby! I can't imagine the pain she and Mew must have gone through."
"Yeah, whatever. Anyways I swore not to tell this to anyone so you better keep your mouth shut. Don't even ask Mew about it. Understood?"
"Yes. I understand."

**********************************

As days passed, Mew and I became closer with each other, forming a very special bond. We painfully decided to be strictly professional during workdays. But on weekends, well, that was a different story all together.
We continued to ask ourselves series of questions, wanting to know every single thing about each other after making sweet, passionate love to one another.

"Good morning!" Mew greeted.
"Good morning!"
"Slept well?"
I nodded. "You?"
"You bet I did." He replied grinning.
"That's nice." I chuckled.
"Don't come to the office today. I just have a business meeting to attend."
"Dont I have to come with you?"
"No Gulfie."
"Alright then."
"I want you to move out."
"What? Why?" I whisper yelled.
"I don't want you living here."
"I have nowhere else to go. Plus I like it here."
"You'll like the new apartment I got for you even more."

"No no no. I'm not accepting anything from you, Mew. I don't want you to think that I'm with you for your money-"
"Shh..." He placed a finger on my lips. "I know you're not with me for my money. But Gulf, you're my responsibility now. I want you to live comfortably. You're moving out. It's not up for debate, Gulfie."

Ugh. This man!

"Okay." I mumbled and bit my lower lip.
"I'd really like to bite that lip." He groaned.
I smiled. "What's stopping you?"
"Your breath." He joked.

My cheeks turned red with embarrassment. I run to my washroom to brush my teeth.
After, I took my pj off and wrapped a towel around me.

"What do you think you're doing Gulf."
Mew asked as he approached me.
"I'm going to have my bath."
"Without me?"
"Didn't you say you have a meeting to attend? If you join me you will be late... Very late." I purred.
"True, but you still should have invited me."

I laughed softly... and slowly dropped my towel before walking closer to him. "Would you like to join me?" I asked seductively and sucked his bottom lip. He groaned and then said hoarsely "Fuck the meeting."

He dragged me into the shower and pushed me towards the tiled wall before claiming my lips. I moaned in delight. He lifted me up in his arms so I wrapped my legs around him without breaking our kiss. With him in between my thighs, he brought his hands to cup my ass and slowly slid inside me. His mouth found my nipples and he sucked on it hard. I arched my back and brushed my fingers through his hair. Mew quickened his pace after a minute or two. I orgasmed minutes later with him following almost immediately.

An hour later

"Wow... That... Was..." I managed to say while catching my breath as we walked out of the bathroom.  He grinned. "I know Gulfie "
"I'm sorry about your meeting though."

No, I'm not.

"But then again, I did warn you."
"I could always postpone. I'm the boss, remember?" He replied, looking smug.