Chapt 25: No... We are (Y/n)

Jake Green arc: 

Last time on Unwanted Colour

Eights Pov.

The streets are empty. Before Inklings and Octoliongs were screaming to hide. Saying a Black Plague is coming. That's the same name that I heard in my head. That's until they made it towards the square. There's Black Ink and Green ink everywhere on the pavement to the building windows, the stores what was here were destroyed mostly of broken glass. The fast-food truck was gone, while the tables and chairs are in pieces. I slowly walked through the green ink and black ink.

"(Y/n)!!!" I shouted, wondering if he's here somewhere. No response, until...

"Right behind you..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Intro Song:

________________________________________________________________________________

And Now

Your pov.

"Ugh... What happened?" I groaned as my eyes slowly opened, blinking rapidly, regaining my vision. It felt like I slept on gravel. My body is usually sore. That's when I noticed I was in a dark and wet place. The floor was flooded with water about 1 inch high, while the darkness seemed like an empty void. "What the fuck?" I cursed, confused, as I looked around. I soon stood up and noticed that I had no weapon on me. 

"Well, let's hope there's no one here to kill me," I told myself, even though almost everyone you met would rather kill you. I wandered into the darkness for nearly two minutes and found nothing but emptiness. I felt alone once more, as a bit of sadness came over me with a hint of anger. I ignore those feelings for now. I need to find a way out of this place. That's when I heard footsteps hitting the water behind me, slowly. 

"My dear (Y/n), it's been a while, hasn't it?" I heard my voice call behind me, but it was a lower growl. My eyes widen, 'No, not again!' I turned to face him like the last time he took over me. I saw myself covered in Black Ink, slowly dripping and overflowing all over my body. His eyes are only white, with a red pupil, the same as his mouth. He had six tentacles, three sprawling out on each side behind his body, eight feet long and six inches thick. He stood there smiling at me. "So, how's life? I see you have some... company~ this time around~." 

This angered me as the room slightly shook. He laughed, "Oh~ I struck a nerve!" I didn't respond; I just stood in place, giving him my death stare. "Well, I never thought I would drop so low for some Octoling whore-"

My face hardens with anger as my jaw clenches, 'No one talks about eight like that!' In anger, I punched him right in the nose, knocking him back into the wet ground. 

He laughed with joy, "There we go! Come on! Let's fight for control once more!" He stood up, with his tentacles now pointing at me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Eight Pov. 

"(Y/n)?" I said, scared; this man looked like (Y/n), but he had weird tentacles coming from his back, and his eyes were red except for his sclera. The scar was now dark as the void with black ink slowly dripped out. 

He laughed in response, "No, I'm not the White Death~ but I could be a better~" He flirted with me as he walked closer.

"N-no!" I shouted, pushing him lightly back, "And he's not the White Death to me! He's (Y/n)!" I told him angrily.