Chapt 17: (Y/n) Vs Agent 3 and Marie

Third Pov. 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

"Three! Wait!" Marie shouted, but it was too late. Agent 3 charged at (Y/n) with her fist raised, ready to punch him. As she was about to strike, you jumped to the side with your leg out making Three tripped into the ground. "Oof!" She shouted as she fell on the ground. (Y/n) chuckled, "I thought you were the best Agent," (Y/n) teased her. This made Three more angry, making her growl. 

She quickly lifts her self up and turns to him, staring him down. Marie then slowly sat up and took out dualies from her jacket. (Y/n) looked behind him seeing Marie, ready to attack. You gave her the death stare making her gulp nervously. 

(Y/n) then heard Three running up to you. You quickly move to the side grabbing Three's right arm, as she tries to punch you, holding her in place. She then tries to hit you with a left hook. You raised your arm and blocked it. You then head butt her making her stumble back. Marie then took her chance and aims both of her dualies. You looked back at her and see her finger pulling the trigger. Bunch of ink fired as your roll under the ink to the right side of Marie. 

Marie then rolls to the side trying to catch you in her fire. You quickly ran out of her range, making her stop shooting. 

"You have no chance of defeating me, surrender," (Y/n) told Marie aggressively. Marie was a little nervous fighting him like last time. He's right there's no way of winning this battle. 

Three got her mind back together and looked up and see (Y/n) was occupied with Marie. This gave her a chance to take out her Hero Shot aiming at (Y/n). 

(Y/n) notice this and in a blink of an eye tackled Three. Three was push backed over the edge of the building making her fall. He then looked down and see Three is nowhere to be seen. 

"Three!!!" Marie shouted. This made her angry and made her change at (Y/n). (Y/n) turned around and see Marie charging at him. Marie up close tried to punch him in the face. He ducked under her first and punched her in the gut. Marie gasps in pain moving back a little while holding her stomach. 

She slowly looks up and saw a knee heading towards her face. As the knee connected, Marie was launch back onto her back with a bleeding nose. (Y/n) slowly walked up to her, as Marie turned to her side resting on her shoulder. 

She saw (Y/n) walking up to her, Marie grabbed one of her dualies and aimed at him. She pulled the trigger and all she heard was a click. "S-shit..." She swore. 

"You forgot your ink tank," (Y/n)said, taking out his katana. Marie's eyes widen as he took out of his katana. (Y/n) looked into her eyes, full of fear. He raised his katana over his head ready to strike down Marie. Marie then closed her eyes, ready to meet her fate. 

(Y/n) then threw the Katana over Maire, stopping mid-air behind her. Marie heard someone gasp in pain, but it was not her. Marie slowly opens her eyes and see (Y/n) not looking at her, but staring behind her. Marie looks behind her and sees the Katana floating in the air, with green ink on it. A Male Inkling slowly appeared with that Katana slice in his head. The Inkling fell onto the ground and (Y/n) walked up to the dead Inkling. 

Marie was shocked, she doesn't know what to say or think, even a pun. (Y/n) took hit Katana out of the Inkling's head spilling his colour blood all over. He then looks back at Marie, "I'm here to hurt you..." He said coldly. "Well you already did," Marie said sarcastically. 

"(Y/n), I got Three for yeah," Aria said coming out the door of the roof with a knocked out Three on her back. "T-three..." Marie said quietly sitting up making her groan in pain a little. (Y/n) walked up to Aria and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "Thanks, my love..." He said softly to Aria. This made Marie shocked, 'He has a girlfriend!' Marie shouted in her head.