Chapt 21: Four... Just Four

Intro

________________________________________________________________________________

Marie Pov. 

"Ugh..." I groaned as my eyes slowly opened. Last night was fun, I hope (Y/n) enjoyed it too. I looked over to where (Y/n) was sleeping and see he's not there, just a letter. 

I picked up the letter and read it to myself, "Marie, I'm sorry that I left you alone. I needed to move before they find me once again. I do love you, Marie. I'll be with you soon, just you wait. From the monster, (Y/n)." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Four Pov. 

It's another day in Inkopolis. I wonder where White Death go yesterday? Probably doing something, like beating inklings and octolings up. I was in the guest bedroom of this girl's, that I forgot the name of, house, where Eight and White Death is living. 

Eight was sleeping on the bed still, she's a heavy sleeper. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, texting some friends. Mostly showing off that I'm no longer virgin like them. They don't believe me, of course. 

That's when I remembered that (Y/n) promise me to go out on a date. And I was like, 'why not today'. I putt the phone back into my pocket and walked out of the bedroom. As I closed the bedroom door, I heard (Y/n) talking to the girl in the living room. 

"What do you mean... I thought Jake moved on from you," I heard the girl said. 

"No... he'll never..." (Y/n) sighed. 

I slowed sneaked over to the entrance of the living room, and listen to the conversation they having. 

"Then... we're both in danger..." the girl said. 

"All... of us... are, Aria..." He said. 

As they talk, I stood there and thought for a moment. Who's is this Jake person? And why is he dangerous to all of us? I'm the second most skilled agent, only to be beaten by Three. Whoever this Jake guy, I'll just beat him up.

As I was lost in my thoughts, (Y/n) was right beside me without me noticing. I jumped and quickly tried to explain myself, "Oh! (Y/n)... I... was... you know... uh..."

"Let's go on the date you wanted..." (Y/n) said as he grabbed my arm. 

"W-what?!" I shouted, surprised and confused. 

He did not respond and started to drag me with him towards the doorway. 

"I'll be back Aria!" He shouted as he opened the door. 

"Alright be safe," She shouted back, as we left.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) wondering about life*

________________________________________________________________________________

Four Pov.

"So where are we going?" I asked (Y/n) as we stand in the middle of the square. 

"Where do you want to go?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Well... I wanted to do some turf war..." I said. 

"I can't..." 

"Why is that?"