Celeberity ManHunt Interview

“Welcome back to this year’s celebrity manhunt. As promised today’s special guest is a fan favorite you know her you love her but she’s always the second choice! YN!!” Blaineley announces as you walk in with a crimson off the shouldered dress, red flats, and natural makeup look with your hair up. “It's good to be here Blaineley” you state with a calm expression. You were really nervous but knew that this would be a great opportunity to get back in the public eye.

“Now YN fans are dying to know about our favorite second choice star” you roll your eyes at this. See you had been on Total Drama Island and had captured the hearts of many but you had always been the second choice. With every single couple, everyone picked each other over you. “I wouldn’t say I’m always the second choice...” you state rather weakly truth is, while you were in many love triangles like Trent and Gwens or Duncan and Courtney hell even in Tyler and Lindsays love story they had all picked each other it was never you who they picked. “Fans have been speculating that the reason you didn’t return for Total Drama Action is Duncan cheating on you back in Island is this true?” Blaineley stared at you with the fakest smile in the world. You sigh, It's not like you weren't expecting this but you would have liked to talk about something else. It has been a while since that had happened. Back when you were in Total Drama Island you and Duncan had started dating a little into the season. You both had gotten into a fight and ended up kissing. You decided not to label anything but decided to keep things low and slow. And that was your mistake if only you hadn’t fallen for the delinquent then if only you had focused on the million. And maybe just maybe he wouldn’t have cheated on you with Courtney. “Oh no far from it really I didn’t go to action simply because I started my own fashion line” You respond more memories of Courtney and Duncan fill your mind if only you had seen the signs. You turn back to Blaineley who smiled wider her eyes glaring at you. “Oh yes, the Second Choice Club quite a catch if you ask me did you take inspiration from your experience with Gwen and Trent?” Blaineley knew what she was doing. She was purposely trying to get a reaction from YN. This causes you to go through more memories you didn't want to relive. After Duncan cheated you had a second chance with love but alas cupid was not on your side. You ended up falling for Gwen and Trent and at the end of the day, they chose each other despite all you went through together. Trent wrote songs about you small songs but he called you his muse. Gwen confided in you letting every thought in her mind she said to you. When Island ended before Action started Trent and you ended up going on a few dates. When Action started you saw Gwen’s confession she talked about how maybe picking Trent over you was a mistake. To say you were mad was an understatement but you left that in the past you weren’t ready to heal your heart from that. “Yes actually I mean Gwen was a great muse to me around her and Heather surprisingly I created many of my designs.” You exclaim hoping that Blaineley won’t point out Heather’s name. Truly you didn’t expect to go on so many dates with Heather after Island but you guys got along so well it kinda scared you. Soon later after Action, it seemed as if she forgot all about you. "Well speaking about Gwen and Trent we had a chance to speak with Gwen recently and she had this to say about you! Roll the tapes" Blaineley demands in a happy voice her cat-like eyes staring down on you. You are almost too scared to see what Gwen has said about you. Would she regret everything? Would she miss you? It wasn't until you saw her face on camera that your heart unwillingly skipped a beat and you cursed at yourself for it. She made her choice and it wasn't you. That was final. You had too much self-respect to go back and get hurt. 

"So Gwen tell us during Total Drama Action you seem to have been reminiscing a lot over YN tell us about that" Blaineley and her co-host ask Gwen in hopes of getting more drama. You waited in anticipation not knowing what you expected.

"Well YN was an amazing friend to have and I'll admit when I didn't see her in Action I was kinda disappointed I wish she would have come along and it made me think 'Was picking Trent over her a bad idea?' And these thoughts kept progressing as Trent became more obsessive and went off the rails. I ended up talking to Duncan about this and before I could get a world in it was apparent he still liked her. I guess you could say Duncan and I became closer because of YN..." Gwen seemed to pause for a bit, thinking. "I don't even know what I'm talking about that's all I have to say I'm sorry I have to go" Then her camera cut off. 

"Well, there you have it, folks. Does Duncan still love YN? Even after cheating on her? Is this why he and Courtney have broken up? Does Gwen regret choosing Trent over YN? Find out Tomorrow when we interview your Fan Favorite second choice YN!!!" and the video ended as Blaineley looked expectantly at you

Honestly, you didn't know how to feel did Gwen just admit to liking you still? Did Duncan really break up with Courtney for you? No why are you thinking this they made their choice they chose someone else but why did that make you happy? That they still cared?

"So YN tell us have you forgiven Duncan yet? Is YN + Duncan Happening this new season?" Blaineley asked eagerly.  You took in a breath and composed yourself "I had forgiven Duncan and Courtney a while ago actually" and that was true you had forgiven them until recently "Had? Have you revoked your forgiveness?" Blaineley joked "Yes I have actually" you state with a smile oh how you wished you'd be back home "How so? It seems like they are still in love with you" Blaineley was seriously annoying you now "Well I had forgiven them until Courtney showed up at my house. She apologized, Said she missed me in Action, she wished we'd still be friends, and then she kissed me again-" you explained until Blaineley interrupts "Wait Wait kissed? again? is Duncan not the only one in love with you?" Fuck because you were so tired you let that slide "Yes Courtney had kissed me a little after Duncan and I started dating. Back on the Island. I didn't mention it to Duncan since I explained to Courtney that Duncan and I were a couple and I couldn't do that to him. We agreed to stay friends and forget that till recently I guess" You seriously wanted to go home now. You thought this interview was gonna be for your new fashion line "Heart on your sleeve" not drama although you should have known with Blaineley as the host. "Well that's certainly some information please continue" for once you smiled genuinely happy to have stunted even Blaineley "Courtney and I stayed friends and a day later Duncan came knocking at my door with flowers and stupidly I thought nothing of it. Until I turned on the TV and heard they have been fighting over custody for their pet raccoon and needed people to testify that they were better people than the other one. So they chose me and tried to use me to testify the other was better. That's when I decided they weren't worth my time" You watched as Blaineley looked so happy to have all this new information and with that you decided to leave "Thank you so much for having me Blaineley but I really do have to leave." And with that, you started walking away. Maybe this new season of Total Drama will be better for you. You should just focus on the million.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Thank you so much for reading!! Here a list of love interests please comment if you want more or less

Love Interests:

- Courtney

- Duncan

- Gwen

- Cody

- Tyler

- Lindsey

- Alejandro

- Izzy

- Heather

- Noah

(I mostly update this story on Quotev but I wanted to also write it here!! Follow me on Quotev if you wish Narutoswitch357!! I love youuu and remember to drink water <3)